Your Chance to Talk to Bear Grylls This Afternoon

Field Notes

September 13, 2011

Your Chance to Talk to Bear Grylls This Afternoon

By Chad Love

Want to ask Bear Grylls what raw camel testicles or really, really fresh frog legs taste like? Well then here's your chance. The Man vs. Wild star will be chatting with fans and taking questions this afternoon. All you have to do is log on to www.Reddit.com at 1:30 p.m. EST and Bear will begin answering questions from fans. Video and text responses to selected questions will be posted to the site as well as the Degree Men YouTube Channel that same afternoon.

from aferraro wrote 2 years 32 weeks ago

The world is a slightly stupider place thanks to Bear Grylls. Eating gross stuff for money- it's something a 2nd graders do. I thought Jersey Shore was the bottom, but I was wrong.

from Steward wrote 2 years 32 weeks ago

I respect his past and his training...the knowledge that he appears to have. However, I have seen him do some stupid things on his show - things that could easily get a person killed in a survival situation.

from Blue Ox wrote 2 years 32 weeks ago

I'd rather talk to Les Stroud...

from bigj78 wrote 2 years 31 weeks ago

Bear Grylls is the man. He's the closest thing to a real McGuyver I've ever seen.

from crowman wrote 2 years 31 weeks ago

This guy is an idiot doing the things he does. He has the training to survive that's a given but the things he does to try to get out borderlines on stupid. The idea when lost is to stay alive and don't do risky things that will get you hurt or killed. A better title of his show should be Look At All The Dumbass Things I Can Do.

from lesley jones wrote 2 years 28 weeks ago

send me a free bear grylls knife

from aferraro wrote 2 years 32 weeks ago

from Steward wrote 2 years 32 weeks ago

from Blue Ox wrote 2 years 32 weeks ago

I'd rather talk to Les Stroud...

from bigj78 wrote 2 years 31 weeks ago