New Over/Under Shotgun: Franchi Aspire

The Gun Nuts

January 24, 2013

New Over/Under Shotgun: Franchi Aspire

By The Editors

The Aspire is a light little gun made for upland hunters. It weighs about 5.8 pounds and features a beautiful walnut stock. The gun will be available in 28 gauge and .410 and the barrels are interchangeable. The Aspire will retail for about $2,000 and comes with a 7-year warranty.

from Ontario Honker ... wrote 1 year 12 weeks ago

Too light and too small for my kind of pheasant hunting. Rarely can I get the birds to hold tight enough for a .410 shot. I need a twelve gauge and something that isn't going to pound me to pieces when I shoot it. I'm a grown man and can carry 7+ pounds all day long. If I get pooped I know the cardio-vascular got a workout. That means maybe I'll still be coming back ten years later. Making things easier today only makes it much harder if not impossible down the road.

from Mark-1 wrote 1 year 12 weeks ago

SLURP! Price isn't bad for us wanting to shoot sub-bore skeet and clays.

from Ralph the Rifleman wrote 1 year 12 weeks ago

Looks like a well built gun for the $$,but I am not a small gauge carry man, YET, so I'll pass on this one.

from deadeyedick wrote 1 year 11 weeks ago

Nice looking shotgun. It looks as if you and Dave will have a lot of guns and gear to tryout this year. Maybe put some of them on the GUN NUTS SHOW' With the way the anti's are running their mouths they will ban TV shows too

from Ontario Honker ... wrote 1 year 12 weeks ago

from Mark-1 wrote 1 year 12 weeks ago

SLURP! Price isn't bad for us wanting to shoot sub-bore skeet and clays.

from Ralph the Rifleman wrote 1 year 12 weeks ago