New Tactical Rifle Scope: Nightforce Beast 5-25x56

The Gun Nuts

January 24, 2013

New Tactical Rifle Scope: Nightforce Beast 5-25x56

By The Editors

Nightforce is a beast in the tactical scope industry and they've aptly named their new optic the Best Example of Advanced Scope Technology. Nightforce prides itself on durability and they test (ie: bang each optic on a blunt object) all of their scopes before they leave the factory. If the scope can't perform after the test, it doesn't ship.

The Beast is packed with features including ED glass, high speed and low speed elevation turret adjustments, zerostop, turret brake, and digital illumination. It will retail for about $3,400. See the specs on this optic here.

from deadeyedick wrote 1 year 11 weeks ago

Why do the manufacturers have to put that absurd name on new products??? Tactical this and assault that!!! Why not call it A NEW SCOPE ?? we do not need to give those anti gun nuts and more ammo to use against us. They should be careful what they call their products it may be the next target of the ANTIS besides a beast is an animal I may hunt with my NEW SCOPE

from yanzi wrote 1 year 11 weeks ago

Asian dating --- Alone is not innate, but you fall in love with a moment begins. www.lilydating.com

-2 Good Comment? | | Report
from deadeyedick wrote 1 year 11 weeks ago

Who is this YANZI and who cares about asian dating
Hot new product!!! TACTICAL ASSAULT ROCKS !! Comes in various sizes and with two rock holders $4999.00

from bbs wrote 1 year 11 weeks ago

Ouch! $3400.00 msrp so I guess about 2,999.00 or so discounted?

I'm at my limit with the Zeiss conquest 3 1/2x10x50 at a $700-$800 pricebreak.

Lot's of non sportsmen posting here. yanzi is one of many targeting online magazines with solicitations. He should be banned.

Just my humble opinion - this site has been targeted by wack jobs who think hunting and fishing is a crime. Way to many post's hating on those of us who do hunt and fish.

from bbs wrote 1 year 11 weeks ago

Oh, it's "tactical".... Maybe the Gov. Op guys can afford this scope.

from deadeyedick wrote 1 year 11 weeks ago

from deadeyedick wrote 1 year 11 weeks ago

Who is this YANZI and who cares about asian dating

from bbs wrote 1 year 11 weeks ago

Ouch! $3400.00 msrp so I guess about 2,999.00 or so discounted?

I'm at my limit with the Zeiss conquest 3 1/2x10x50 at a $700-$800 pricebreak.

from bbs wrote 1 year 11 weeks ago

Oh, it's "tactical".... Maybe the Gov. Op guys can afford this scope.

from yanzi wrote 1 year 11 weeks ago