Don’t Lose Your Crap

The Gun Nuts

November 17, 2010

Don’t Lose Your Crap

By David E. Petzal

A while back I attended a class given by Peter Kummerfeldt, the former chief instructor of the survival courses given at the Air Force Academy. It was one of the most fascinating hours I’ve ever spent, and one of the things Mr. Kummerfeldt talked about was not losing stuff, because at the least it can inconvenience you, and at the worst it can kill you.

Which leads us to my orange vest which I’ve had for many years and which I don’t trust because some of the pockets are designed to lose stuff. I keep it because it has funk, and it takes years and years to get real funk on an orange vest.

So, what I do is safety-pin all the vertical zippers in place. The inside pocket where I keep my Silva compass has a single snap to close it, so I tied a cord to the compass and safety-pinned the cord to the vest. The big side pockets are horizontal, and zippered, so I sort of trust them. I carry two small Surefire flashlights, because when they crap out, they crap out fast, and I keep them in different pockets.

*I don’t use any kind of a knife or tool that is camouflaged, because when you put it on the ground and forget it you’ll never see it again.

*When I stop in one spot I conduct what the military calls a sweep of the area before I leave, just to see if I’ve left any souvenirs for the forest creatures.

*If you can’t find something, don’t put the search off until later, because the odds are you’ll never find it later. Find it now.

from Carney wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I'm definitely living that!

Painted my camouflaged 2way radios fulourescent orange -- dropped one once and never would have found it if the other radio wasn't calling. Have my compass tethered to the little hole in the zipper pull of the pocket it rests in. Other pockets open straight down and have snap down flaps; if something is settled in, did doesn't just fall out. My vest has an "across the back pouch" for carrying dead birds I guess. Since I don't hunt birds I put all kinds of crap back there that just plain old stays put: Parachute cord, snacks, water bottle, extra hats, hemlock sprigs for scent cover...

Many times the terrain is such that I end up on my rear. When I fall I always check everything right away to be sure nothing fell out when I was head over heels cartwheeling down the mountain.

from buckhunter wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Living in Ohio I rarely find myself in a survival situation. It's hard to be more than a 1/2 from any road. Heck if I lose my truck keys I just walk home but I still share the annoying instances of losing important and costly items which can make any hunt less enjoyable.

I have found attaching bright orange duct tape to pocket items makes them much more noticeable in the field.

The biggest thief we have in Ohio is the brier. If one latches onto anything hanging out of your pocket it will pull it out unnoticed and lost forever.

from Dcast wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Buckhunter, isn't joking the damn briars about stole my darn eyeball last year rabbit hunting!

DEP
I have listened to Peter Kummerfeldt's seminars at sportman's shows in the Northwest several times. The man is fascinating. Back in the Ranger daze, they taught us to put a dummy cord on anything not permanently attached to your body or LBE.

from Happy Myles wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I certainly agree the importance of not losing things......Lost my camp once for several hours.

from shane wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I'm a paranoid nut-job when it comes to stuff in my pockets out in the woods. I'm always doing the pat-down and mental inventory. Tying things to myself is probably a pretty durn good idea.

from Bernie wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I carry very little in my pockets when hunting because I do not trust pockets with anything valuable. I have used a number of different packs over the years, depending on the situation, and that is where I carry everything. For short hunts I carry a Crooked Horn Outfitters fanny pack that contains everything I might need. It also is useful for a shooting rest. My knife and ammo pouch are on my belt; my binoculars are draped over my neck.

from Del in KS wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I keep stuff in zippered pockets mostly.

from Tom-Tom wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Bernie, you have it right. Only my cell phone, set on vibrate, goes in a front pocket of my jeans. Everything else is in the fanny or back pack.

from Quiet Loner wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Several years ago while lying in the weeds waiting for a couple of out of season hunters to return to their ATV's after dark, my badge wallet fell unnoticed out of a jacket pocket. Discovering the loss half way home, I returned 20 miles and after midnight to the spot. I had used a paper punch to cut sections from reflective tape and stuck them to each side of the case. My flashlight beam revealed the "eyes" immediately. I can only wish all my frequent losses of "crap" could be so easily resolved.

from Muleynut30.06 wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

You have a good point about the camo knife cause by the time you have to use it the animal is already dead and wont see anything anyhow

from libertyfirst wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I like the idea of using safety pins on necessary items. My long dead friend, passion was fox hunting with hounds and snowshoes, was a huge fan of safety pins.

from MLH wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I just donated a camo thermos to some lucky hunter that will probably find it in daylight.

from Jim in Mo wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

*I hate things that crap out without the slightest warning.
*When I was in the military I was taught that losing things or leaving things behind like cig butts will kill you.
*I lost the best and warmest butt seat I ever had while deer hunting because I left it behind (pun not intended) and couldn't find it later because it was camo'd.

from Bassmasterking wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Thats great tip, dont use camo knives. I have lost countless knives since I started using camo knives.

MLH

The guy at my local gun/sports shop and I were just laughing about camo thermos' on Sunday. How cool they look, but set 'em down......

from Brian W. Thair wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Peter could not be more correct. Loop? Tie 12" fluorescent flagging tape to it. Better yet, buy a backup maybe not as good as the original original Kershaw knife but "make-do".

Hey! You think that you can start a fire in a storm by snapping your fingers? Not.

from Tim Platt wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I still remember turning around on the Natchez Trace Parkway about 10 years ago because my best friend had left his knives of Alaska knife in the woods where we had field dressed his deer. We found it. Miracles do happen...

Funny thing is the same guy left the same knife right beside the road in Cheatham Wildlife Management Area the next year and we looked for an hour and it was just gone. We were the only hunters on that road.

I always carry two mini maglights too. One flashlight is never enough.

from Carney wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I say we have a "Crap Losers' Confession Session". If I get +5 on this post I'll be the fisrt to start!

On a happier note: once I was traversing the the Cheatham Wildlife Management Area, came to a road and stopped to rest. Looked down and there on the ground was an Alaska Knife(beautiful hunting knife!)-- just layin' there like it was left for me! Picked it up, kept walkin' and been carrying it ever since!

from nc30-06 wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I found an iphone in a belt clip once, but it was wet so the phone was ruined.

from jamesti wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

i only use pockets with zippers. though it doesn't help when you lose your entire cammo coat in the bush in alaska as i did. lost a lot of stuff that day while moose hunting! been kicking myself ever since!

from Jeff Bowers wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I heartily agree. I can't believe all the gear for sale that people buy because it's 'cool' to have camo this and camo that.

Lost in the cold and drop your camo Zippo? Tough.

Most of my small gear, if not colored, is at least cased in Chartreuse (spelling? that glowy green/yellow) or international distress orange. That's so I can't lose my olive green military compass. And flashlights and knives corded to my belt is a must.

from kudukid wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Try putting your crap in a small knapsack and tote that with you...hard to misplace a whole knapsack and the crap is there whenever I decide to go traipsing...don't have to rummage around the homestead for days looking for crap.

I've never been lost but sometimes been discovered by others far from where they thought I was supposed to be. Great way to get a ride back to camp!

from sarg wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Last week while at LGS, saw a .410ga pump shotgun....It followed me home so I thought I would walk down by the creek and see how it shot. Lost my cell phone and could never find it. Had to take a new plan, two new phones etc. about 300 dollars worth. I had just bought a new cell phone case (cammo of course), should have done like someone just said,paint the thing Orange....

from tom warner wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

The idea that such things as knives, thermos', etc. should be in camo is downright ridiculous, and I have always made sure to have such things in colors easily seen. I have always wondered how many knives have remained in the bush where game has been gutted. Many thousands I would bet, and not just camo ones. The large back(bird)pouch in the rear hunting coats is missing on many of them these days, and that is too bad. I have always found it extremely useful and never lost anything out of it. On days when I travel light it can double as a back pack. I have a piece of florescent yellow tape around my surefire light, an item easily overlooked, so that it is very visible in low light. Binoculars are ALWAYS around my neck! What good are they anywhere else? I have constantly been amazed at the number of hunters (most) who do not have and use binoculars constantly. I would sooner be out without my gun than without binoculars. Safety pins? YES! BIG four inch ones!

from Jere Smith wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Good advice and comments from everyone, I personally do not use anything that is camo.

from WA Mtnhunter wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I liked Quiet Loner's idea of spots of reflective tape on gear so it can be found in the dark with a flashlight. Good tip!

from sarg wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I never carry my cell on my belt while hunting, the cammo cell phone case was for every day carry. I was not hunting the day I lost my phone, wasn't really doing anything but shooting a shotgun just to see how it functioned.

from Happy Myles wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Quite Loner's tip on reflective spots is a new one to me, I'll be using it. Camo flashlights have always been a joke. I take two of different colors so I can remember which have used the most

from Steve in Virginia wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

My problem with losing crap often starts before I leave the House. For this reason, I tend to keep everything I need for the field in a backpack - knives, flashlights, everything -- and also I maintain separate packs for deer and waterfowl hunting. This still usually results in me leaving something I need at home, but the problem is minimzed.

from Bella wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Camo is largely a fashion statement these days. I can't understand camo babyclothes! You wanna be able to keep an eyeball on precious snookums.
I used to loose all sorts of stuff until I created systems. I joke about "Luke Skywalker Syndrome" from having too many belt pouches, although the "Utility Belt" Batman wears...
Then there is the vest of far too many pockets...which I do tend to load up, the flashlights (two, one UV), the pocket space blanket, the fire starter and the lighter too. Compass goes in one pouch and my monocular in another, not to mention the knives and If I'm toting my front stuffer- all the dinguses that go along with that as well as the speed loaders, capper, etc. Getting me to empty my pockets would be like Harpo Marx (in "A Night at the Opera"). My tendency is to take anything I think I might need and I need to curb the notion that a walk in the woods needs to be planned like the Last Patrol of the Lost Platoon. I love gadgets, but I have to learn I likely don't need most of what I stick in pockets and pouches "just in case".

from jeshek wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I always keep a mini compass/whistle combo on a keyring through a shirtbutton in case i happen to lose their big brothers.

from Sharkfin wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I've lost a lot of crap over the years. One that still makes me laugh was the big plastic blue 6v flashlight the I lost once. I hunt leased land that I've been hunting for 15 years so I don't run into much unexpected terrain and I'm usually walking in while dark then out in daylight. I got to the land one morning and realized my nifty little flashlight was dead so I grabbed the big blue brick for the back seat. I went in, set my climber up and decided to just leave the light on the ground at the base of my tree. After about 2 hours two dogs walked in on me and one walked right to the flashlight picked it up and and ran off. Freaking dog!! I just sat in that tree 30' off the ground laughing. Oh well, at least it only cost about $5. I make sure I've got a few small lights now that I keep in my pack. I never leave anything on the ground anymore!

from Tim Platt wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

My step son set his shotgun down one time to go to the bathroom when we were squirrel hunting and couldn't find it. Me and my friend were dumbfounded... how do you lose your gun? There were three of us and I finally found it after about an hour long search. I ripped the camo tape off of it that night.

from dale freeman wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

To Dr. Ralph;
Easy to get turned around along the Natchez Trace , AIN'T IT.

from dale freeman wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

To Buck Hunter and DCast;
Know what you mean.
Had to go through a thicket of briers one time and when I came out the other side, my hunter's orange vest, was completely gone and I didn't know it.

from Del in KS wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Many years ago I went oystering on Florida's Appalachicola bay with my long deceased brother in law. As we got ready to leave I used my new Buck hunting knife and left it on the pickup tailgate. Once we got home we realized the mistake and drove the hiway looking for my knife. Stopped at one of those mom and pop stores you don't see anymore to get a soda. The cute cashier said an old man had been in there about 30 min ago trying to trade a Buck knife he found on the road for a sixpack of beer. We located the old gent but never did get that knife back. He got his sixpack and had already downed most of it.

from Carney wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Well at +7 I'd better get started on the "Crap Losers' Confession Session". For you gamblers that would be "Crap" not Craps"...
1. Lost my first pocket knife at about age 9. I received an email advert from Deadwood Kinves the other day offering the exact same knife for $139(Boker Camp Knife w/ Stag Handles).
2. Lost my Finnish Puukko knife designed by Tapio Wirkkala at the airport. It's like a $400 knife now...
3. Lost my Colt Trooper MKIII in a tumble down the mountain side but retraced and found it again!
4. Lost my Bruntin Binoculars in a tumble down the mountain side. No recovery.
5. Lost my cell phone and drove 5 miles +/- back down the dirt road to find it laying where it dropped!
6. Lost my cell phone and spent 3 hours in knee deep grass looking for it. No recovery.
7. Lost my predator call under my tree stand. When I descended it was too dark to find.
8. Lost my grunt call... Got no idea, it just wasn't around the next time I was looking for it. Maybe a doe stole it.
9. Lost about $1000 in license and tag fees during unsuccessful hunting seasons.
10. Just to make it an even "10": I lost my oldest daughter to some idiot whose A$$ I should have kicked at the first sign of trouble.

I confess that I have lost this crap. I am sorry. I repent. I will never lose anything ever again.

from WA Mtnhunter wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

#10 is pretty rough for a man of the cloth...

from Del in KS wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

NOS but just posted another pic of mom and the babies.

from kaanimal wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Camo crap can be extremely difficult to locate. I've lucked out several times! But I don't use bright orange or yellow when bowhunting, defeats the purpose of getting close to game. Secure stuff and as Dave says, sweep the area before you leave. Know what you got and use your brain. In my younger years, I worked as a roadie for several large rock bands. You always do a final crap check before you leave. The next gig may not happen if you leave something behind! Not cool when you're hunting or rockin'.

from kaanimal wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Del, those are nice looking babies!

from Ed J wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Del
To bad you didn't lose that shirt. LOL.

from 99explorer wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I've never lost anything from any of my pockets, but I once lost my Model 19 revolver when it bounced out of its holster as I jumped over something while hurrying through the woods.
It was getting dark when I missed it, so I retraced my steps, and found it just before dark, resting muzzle up against a swale of light grass. That's when the rain started. Thank you, God.

from dale freeman wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Bless you Carney, THINGS are going to get better now that you've been to confession.

from Jim in Mo wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Carney, +1 for your first post!

Bella, +1 because you watched the Marx brothers, and liked I assume.

from JImp wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I always chuckle to myself when watching some hunting show on TV when everyone is draped in camo from head to foot, inside a blind when they are hunting with high-powered rifles. Definitely a fashion statement.

from Carney wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

WA Mtnhunter "#10 is pretty rough for a man of the cloth..."

I'm far more a "man of the Word" than I am a "man of the cloth". And in some cases, there's a big difference.

Besides, who doesn't love beating the crap out of the bad guys?!?!?!

from K.C. Hanson wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Dave,

I think we own the same orange vest.

from O Garcia wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I thought when DP wrote crap he meant something that could pollute the water and inconvenience you or kill you.

from WA Mtnhunter wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Sorry, Carney. I thought you once posted that you were a pastor. My bad.

=S=

WA Mtnhunter:
Not trying to be confusing here... Yes I am a pastor. I've been in ministry of one form or another for 30 years this month. I pastored Cascade Community Church in Vancouver for 17 years. This year we merged with Shiloh Fellowship and I serve on the pastoral team of that church.

My feeling is that many times, pastors are seen through a traditional or even stereotypical perspectives which may or may not be really Biblical at all.

Carney

Not that there is anything wrong with going "Old Testament" on a POS son-in-law/boyfriend who richly deserves it! LOL

from Carney wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Yeah. That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

In reality, the damage is done and he's been history like I knew he would be. We've been praying for a long time for my girl to turn back to the Lord. And as I always say, "the final chapter hasn't been written yet!"

Carney,

Next time I venture to Portland or Vancouver, we should try to meet for coffee. Lord only knows when that might be. How far are you from Cabela's in Lacey, WA?

WA Mnthntr:
That would be good. I'd definitely look forward to it.

I live right in Vancouver so it's right about 2 hours to get to Lacey. Don't get up there very often but my wife likes to visit some of the other stores near Cabella's when we are up there -- so it's not an impossibility that we might be there sometime...

What would be the best way to connect if either of us is headed in either direction?

Carney,

Email me at s1lverado98 "at" y-a-h-o-o dot com and I will send you my email address that I use daily.

WAM

from dale freeman wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Are you'll aware that they now have camoflaged wrapping paper for the freezer.

from Tim Platt wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Carney I hate to tell you this but the preacher's son and daughter are always the ones who are wild. Catholic girls also fall into this category... I know, I married one.
And I can outdo your list. I have dropped $300 fishing poles in J. Percy Priest lake and lost a million lures there and my wife lost an engagement ring in the same lake when we were jumping off of a houseboat. I figure I have at least $10,000 worth of lost crap on the bottom of that lake.

from Jim in Mo wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Dr. R, you are so wrong, Catholic girls don't have a father for a minister, it's the Baptist gals that let it all hang out in the backseat. LOL

from Zermoid wrote 3 years 20 weeks ago

I have my compass and an emergency whistle tied to my vest, and probably Should do the same for some other things.........

I've lost a Cellphone, which was found by another hunter the next day and returned, I actually looked for this one right away, but as I spent the day wandering around several acres of woods I was unable to re-trace my exact route.

My Buck lite folder was left stuck into the side of a tree after gutting a deer, luckily it was in a tree, it's green handle would be hard to spot on the ground. I noticed it missing upon getting the deer hung for skinning and realizing that my knife was AWOL.

Arrows, too many to count. Until someone comes up with a GPS locater chip that can be put into an arrow I will never have a full set of arrows.......

Right hand gloves, don't ask why but I seem to lose the right hand glove. I currently have a 'pair' of left hand gloves, if anyone needs a pair of left hand gloves let me know, both are nice and warm camo gloves, one green and one brown camo.

A friend of mine lost a folding seat, a BLUE folding seat, you'd think it would be easy to find? One of those X frame with a cloth seat & storage pocket under it deals. You'd think a light blue folding stool would be easy to spot but nope. He set it up, sat on it for a while and upon shooting his deer he left it sitting to trail his buck, figured a blue chair sitting in the snow should be easy to find, right? Never saw it again.

from Carney wrote 3 years 20 weeks ago

Dr. Ralph,

I am happy to let you have 1st place as the Prince of Lost Crap!

AND congrats on that Grand Daughter!!!!

from sanukj wrote 3 years 20 weeks ago

Hi, recently prescouting I fell down and realized my glasses fell off my face. When you're practically blind it is hard to find your stuff. I now wear a rubber tube on my glasses to keep them on my head. Importantly I now wear a small piece of braided fishing line that is looped to each of my hearing aids and then looped to my glasses rubber tube. I lost a $2500 dollar digital hearing aid because a twig pulled it out of my ear last year and NEVER found it. Also lost a good buck knife awhile back gutting a deer and while dragging it out realized it was gone. Came back next day and NEVER found it. Gut pile was gone and a red bloody knife in the red and orange and brown leaf litter was totally camoflaged such that it was never found. This was before GPS so it was lost.

from jaredrobbins wrote 3 years 19 weeks ago

I have a spyderco salt 1 that a i carry everywhere. I bought it not only because it is 100% rust proof, but also because it comes with a BRIGHT yellow handle and wicked strong pocket clip, nonetheless i still have it tied to my belt at all times.

from buckhunter wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Happy Myles wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from shane wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Quiet Loner wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Muleynut30.06 wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Carney wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I'm definitely living that!

DEP

from Bernie wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from MLH wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Jim in Mo wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

*I hate things that crap out without the slightest warning.

from kudukid wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Carney wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

4. Lost my Bruntin Binoculars in a tumble down the mountain side. No recovery.

from Dcast wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Del in KS wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I keep stuff in zippered pockets mostly.

from Tom-Tom wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from libertyfirst wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Bassmasterking wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

MLH

from Brian W. Thair wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from nc30-06 wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I found an iphone in a belt clip once, but it was wet so the phone was ruined.

from jamesti wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Happy Myles wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

WA Mtnhunter:

from Tim Platt wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

I always carry two mini maglights too. One flashlight is never enough.

from Jeff Bowers wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Lost in the cold and drop your camo Zippo? Tough.

from sarg wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from tom warner wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from sarg wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Steve in Virginia wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Bella wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Tim Platt wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Del in KS wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Ed J wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Del
To bad you didn't lose that shirt. LOL.

from Jere Smith wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from jeshek wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Sharkfin wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from dale freeman wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

To Dr. Ralph;
Easy to get turned around along the Natchez Trace , AIN'T IT.

from dale freeman wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

To Buck Hunter and DCast;
Know what you mean.

from WA Mtnhunter wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

#10 is pretty rough for a man of the cloth...

from Del in KS wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

NOS but just posted another pic of mom and the babies.

from kaanimal wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from kaanimal wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Del, those are nice looking babies!

from 99explorer wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from dale freeman wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Jim in Mo wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Carney, +1 for your first post!

Bella, +1 because you watched the Marx brothers, and liked I assume.

from JImp wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from O Garcia wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Carney wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Yeah. That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

WA Mnthntr:
That would be good. I'd definitely look forward to it.

from Tim Platt wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Jim in Mo wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

from Zermoid wrote 3 years 20 weeks ago

from Carney wrote 3 years 20 weeks ago

Dr. Ralph,

I am happy to let you have 1st place as the Prince of Lost Crap!

AND congrats on that Grand Daughter!!!!

from Carney wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

WA Mtnhunter "#10 is pretty rough for a man of the cloth..."

Besides, who doesn't love beating the crap out of the bad guys?!?!?!

from K.C. Hanson wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Dave,

I think we own the same orange vest.

from WA Mtnhunter wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Sorry, Carney. I thought you once posted that you were a pastor. My bad.

=S=

Carney

Carney,

Carney,

WAM

from dale freeman wrote 3 years 21 weeks ago

Are you'll aware that they now have camoflaged wrapping paper for the freezer.

from sanukj wrote 3 years 20 weeks ago