Today’s Challenge: Say Something Nice About Outdoor TV

Whitetail 365

August 31, 2012

Today’s Challenge: Say Something Nice About Outdoor TV

By Dave Hurteau

Last week’s “Hunting Terms to Loath” post seemed to hit a nerve, which is great. Glad you liked it. But I think I could be accused of hitting too fat a pitch. What, after all, could be easier than bad-mouthing outdoor television?

Everybody does it. Even the people in outdoor TV do it. When I interview or hunt with producers, videographers, or hosts (who are overwhelmingly nice, likeable people by the way), they routinely talk about how bad every other show is and/or make fun of the worst outdoor TVisms. And yet, despite the near universal opinion that outdoor TV sucks, hunters by the pick-up-truckloads tune in every week.

I don’t think it’s that much of a mystery. Watching a giant buck come trotting through the hedge apples or weaving through the bluestem or thumping over the oak flat with the morning light on him is a rare, rare sight for most of us. To see it, many of us are willing to put up with a circus of grade-school antics and a cascade of moronic clichés. Like it or not, outdoor TV is more and more the (or at least a) public face of our sport. And while we absolutely should piss and moan when we don’t like the way we are being represented, we should also stand up and point and shout when it’s done right.

So here’s your challenge for the weekend: Say something nice about outdoor TV, and then list the shows, if any, that you do like. I’ll start:

[1] TV generally does a good job of highlighting and encouraging the participation of youth, women, and the disabled.

[2] The barrage of embarrassingly tasteless reaction scenes notwithstanding, sometimes they get it right, and when they do it is powerful stuff. I remember one show in particular, I don’t remember the name, in which after shooting a bull elk a young woman sobbed uncontrollably while saying over and over: “That was so intense!” Genuine, appropriate, and powerful.

[3] Maybe I’m wrong here, but it seems like more shows (still a minority, but more) downplay the trophy thing and play up public-land hunting, skills, destinations, and conservation issues.

Shows I have watched and like (for the most part) include:

[1] Jimmy Big Time: How can you go wrong? It makes fun of outdoor TV.

[2] The Best and Worst of Tred Barta: Barta cracks me up—always over the top, often endearingly sappy, and usually right.

[4] Gun It With Benny Spies: The rarest of outdoor TV hosts: one who doesn’t buy his own shtick. Fun and funny.

from DSMbirddog wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I like Tred Barta and Benny Spies. That is just about it. I have never seen Jimmy Bigtime so I can't comment on it. Most of the other folks will have a good episode from time to time but they aren't consistent with it.

from Bernie wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Randy Newberg's "On Your Own Adventures" is my favorite; also like Craig Boddington's shows. Most of the rest are garbage and do nothing but give hunters a bad name.

from hansbrinks wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

You hit the nail on the head. The best part about outdoor tv is seeing mature animals doing their thing in their natural habitat. This is a rarity for the everyday hunter and it is a shame that the commercialization of hunting has drawn many hunting shows from that focus.

from bowman77 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

There are certainly some good shows out there. A couple that represent the outdoors well in my opinion are, Meateater with Steve Rinella and Deer and Deer hunting. Steve Rinella does a nice job of representing hunters and explaining why we hunt, the importance of hunting, and respecting/honoring the animals we kill by our consumption of the game. Deer and Deer hunting isn't the flashiest of shows, nor do they shoot giant bucks each show, but they do a nice job of teaching about deer hunting and not just showing deer after deer being shot. Oh and I like Fred Eichler. We gets a bit excited at times, but you have to admire his enthusiasm. He has no preference in antler size and also does a lot of hunting with the recurve.

from ALJoe wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Outdoot tv as bad as some of it is gives us a chance to watch hunts in places that most of us only dream about. I'm from the south so it is interesting for me to watch hunts in the Midwest, Canada, etc. I do like some of the southern tv shows. i don't like southern shows that try to build up the whole redneck thing. My picks are: Primos's Truth About Hunting and all the Mossy Oak shows. I really enjoy Mossy Oak's Game Keepers. I think Ole Cuz would be a pretty cool guy to share a camp with.

from buckhunter wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I love the Wounded Warrior initiative taken on by the outdoor industry.

Most shows about African hunting seem to be done in a more tasteful manner. I believe African PH's don't put up with a lot of the Hillbilly BS.

from nuclear_fisher wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Is On Your Own Adventures still on the air? I really hope it is. Ever since I moved last year and changed cable providers I don't get it anymore. That was hands down my favorite of all hunting/fishing/outdoors shows. The host comes off as a real down to earth guy, he tells it like it is and ends the show without taking an animal sometimes if it just doesn't work out and he most definitely does not try to "out-redneck" the other guys.

from Dave Hurteau wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Bowman,
I'm with you on Meateater with Steve Rinella. I should have thought of that one.

from OutdoorEnvy wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I like Sasquatch, Benny Spies, and on your own adventures.

from OutdoorEnvy wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Meateater is a good one too.

from srlarson wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I don't remember the show, but last weekned caught one where the guy had his daughter on the hunt and she got her first two deer, first a doe, then latter a buck, she called her mother and was so excited...then she gave her dad a huge hug......had the pleasure to be with several young hunters when they got their first deer...the feeling is priceless....take a kid hunting!!

from mkorpal wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

MeatEater is tops for me. Steven Rinella really knows how to express the compassion hunters have for the game they hunt and the environment they hunt in. The intro is spot on. Of course I gotta show some love for Benny Spies. He cracks me up and I can really relate to him in the fact that my hunting buddies and I don't always shoot or kill what we're after but we certainly get some good laughs and stories out of our adventures!

from sgtsly wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

One word, Tiffany.

from jjas wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Say something nice....say something nice......

They only last 30 minutes.....

Actually I do like Meateater as well. It's a very well produced show that shows respect for the quarry, the hunt and the kill.

+1 to Steven Rinella.

from Blase110 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I just went back and read most of the comments from the "Hunting Terms to Loathe" page. I 100% agree with most of them, and think that the tv personalities are just trying to set themselves apart from all the rest of their colleagues and end up looking foolish. But i don't agree with the ones that said they can't stand seeing the guys fist pump the air or get all giddy. No matter kind of deer I just killed, my adrenaline is always pumping afterwards and if I had a camera pointed at me I'd probably look a little foolish. I would rather see someone look and act genuinely excited after a kill than to seem like its something they have done a thousand times before and don't get a thrill out of.

from jay wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Plus 1 to you buckhunter, that was funny.

On your own Adventures is at the top of my list. Into High Country with Jason Matzinger is also very good but I don't know if its still airing.

from vasportsman wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Amen buckhunter! I don't watch a lot of outdoor TV, but I really enjoy some of the Primos videos because they are instructional more then just entertainment. As far as outdoor TV goes, I believe that even piss poor, sappy, lame, over the top shows at least are out there, giving the sport at least some kind of publicity, even if it is the wrong kind.

from Carl Huber wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Snookie and the Situation are not on any of them

from RipperIII wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I have a friend who has his own show. I've been on 3-4 filmed hunts with him. Nothing is faked, or staged with the only exception being a re-filming of the pre-shot if the action happened too fast.
I really enjoy his show, he does some off the cuff clowning around, is a natural comedian, and an outstanding hunter, but the focus of his show is on the hunters and the hunt, pre-hunt and post hunt campfire stuff.
Being a rookie hunter (this being my 5th season) I would like to see more instructional type shows, teaching the basics, food sources(not plots), terrain features, things of this nature.
I do like "the professionals", Tred Barta, Sasquatch, and a couple of others who do a spectacular job of showing the environment, beautiful scenery and such.

from CL3 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

1. By Far, is Meateater.

I also like In-Fisherman, Heartland Bowhunter and Hallowed Ground.

from jjas wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Dave Hurteau quote "Shows I have watched and like (for the most part) include:

[1] Jimmy Big Time: How can you go wrong? It makes fun of outdoor TV."

With all due respect, I've watched Jimmy Big Time twice. The first time it sucked and I thought well may be it was a bad episode. Nope...the second one sucked worse than the first one.

I get what it's supposed to be, but what it is, is the worst excuse for a televsion show ever......

from Proverbs wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I accept your challenge.

Listening to the rhetoric of televised hunting shows is a little easier on the ears than Roseanne Barr's rendition of The Star-Spangled Banner.

from huntnow wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I like the way veterans are included and resptected on hunting tv, same for the disabled. Sometimes they are educational. On Your Own Adventures is at the top of my list as well. I'm also a big fan of Jim Shockey. I know Shockey has plastered his name on a lot of merchandise lately but he has a lot of knowledge and shares it freely, I also like his dad. For the most part these guys give the hunt and the animals the respect they deserve. BTW, Jimmie Big Time is a terrible, awful waste of air time. I'd rather watch infomercials.

from bounty1 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

The only 3 I really try and make a point to see are 'Jim Shockey's Outdoors' (Although I think he'd be a real jerk to hunt with) 'Jim Shockey's The Professionals' and 'Tracks Across Africa'. All the others suck. Face it, even Tiffany Lakosky's not hot anymore. Now, Nicole Jones :-)

from Keith Garner wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Outdoor TV keeps me going when the hunting seasons are over. I've been bitten by the "Africa bug", having been to Zimbabwe with my son and two best friends. I'd love to go back, but cannot under present circumstances. I love watching Tracks Across Africa,Hornady's Africa, Under Wild Skies,Safari Hunter's Journal, and other shows which show Africa hunting. I subscribe to Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, and NBCSports (was Versus). I enjoy most other shows as well.

from John Moore wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Hey bounty1, Tiffany Lakosky is hot!!!

from omarfishesalot wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I love the african and international hunting shows every time I see under wild skies it has me in awe and I like how tony makris mixes it up with his weapons and his love for old guns.I also love shockey and dead meat I like how shockey puts emphasis on taking old mature animals and how rinella finely represents the hunterand our true nature.for all the hate on outdoor tv there are alot of cool shows out there.

from Sarge01 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Tracks Across Africa, Hornady's Africa, Under Wild Skies are the shows that I enjoy the most and respect the most. The Professional Hunters in Africa are truely Professional Hunters who are wise about the game they hunt and the habits of the game they hunt. If a shot is not ethical the PH will not let the client take the shot. It seems like the PH's have learned what their clients are capable of maybe while having them shoot on the ranges when they arrive in camp. Everything is professional without the redneck lingo that the other shows seem to think they have to have. I truely enjoy watching the PH's work for their clients and the knowledge they have.

from tamiller wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

One good word being an educator... I would rather any of my students watch any outdoor tv than some of the other tv that they tune into every day.

from Bioguy01 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

This isn't a challenge...there's a lot of good outdoor TV (if you know where to look, and most of the good stuff is web based)...but there's a lot of garbage on national TV.

Here are some of my favorites:
-Growingdeer.TV
-The Management Advantage
-Mid-west Whitetail
-Deer Scene Investigation

Check them out.

I'm a Barta fan as well.

from themadflyfisher wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I like Tred Barta also, although I haven't watched him in a long time.

from themadflyfisher wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Does Survivorman count?

from SD Bob wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I like whatever Jim Burnworth does, be it Western Extreme or Choose Your Weapon because he hunts with guns and bow's and seems to be genuine. I especially liked a show of his I saw in the last week where he shot an African Lion with a bow and the shot was not great (I didn't like that part though) and he had fear in his eyes and was very dissappointed that he put his group in danger. I used to really enjoy Ted Nugent but he's got himself in trouble too much lately with what I call being a violator and he had the audacity to go on his show and try to blame the different states for having complex and different rules versus standing in front of the camera and apologize for his mistakes. Oops! I was suppose to only comment on the good thats on the box? I apologize for my mistake!

from Bernie wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

nuclear fisher: "On Your Own Adventures" has been on The Sportsman's Channel for the last couple years. Initially, it was on The Outdoor Channel.

from tritonrider wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Does anyone else miss the original American Sportsman or am I just getting old and cranky? 'Til this day I still have really great memories of the episode with Curt hunting with a teenage Mariel Hemingway and all the great stories and how genuine, open, and happy she was then as a young person out hunting and how skilled she was.
We still joke about Curt getting divers to hook fish on for him, but really it was a fantastic show without all the hype and idiocy of today's cliche antler fixation/who's is bigger crap and the ridiculous celebrations with zero respect for the animal involved.
That said I really enjoy Steve Rinella and his approach. Benny is a lot of fun. It's just a cryin' shame that Pat McManus was born too soon to have really done an outdoor television show with his friends. That would be one seriously exciting and funny show.

from steve182 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I have seen more tasteless reactions, bad behavior, poor shooting and wasted meat on outdoor tv lately than I can stand. Next day recoveries are the norm now as are gut shots or poor shooting angles bowhunting and redicules ranges. I used to dislike Mike Hanbeck because his journalist style reminded me of Bob Costas, Sorry Mike, but at least he respects the deer he hunts and the outdoors. Tred Barta as well.

from bounty1 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Yes tritonrider, the American Sportsman. I was quite young, but I do remember the name and that it was a hunting and fishing show with Curt Goudy(?). It had a great them song too if I remember right.

from Kyle VanBritson wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I love watching Drury Outdors, those guys and gals are great! They seem to be 100% genuine, have kids come on,do all fair chase hunts, and pass up unethical,but legal shots when they need to. In my opinion they keep things very tasteful,give out so many helpful tips, and produce great movies. They show trophy hunting and deer management how it should be,not doctored up,but 100% true,good for the heard hunting.

from scratchgolf72 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

the only one i really liked to watch was tred barta. especially the few shows i watched he did out of a wheelchair, that man is a %*$&#($ trooper, kudos to him.

from kansasjeff wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

meateater is a good show also check out fieldsports britian it has a lot of small game hunting which is a welcome change of just big bucks. also as far as meateater goes who else would show an episode where the host gets skunked? an honest program.

from ITHACASXS wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Tritonrider, as a boy, two things concerning T.V. would upset me: missing Jonny Quest or the American Sportsman. No outdoor show has since come up with a better name either.

from wisc14 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

i like steve rinella and joe bucher

from mrhansen9 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Hanback and Spies. Good guys, good hunters, no bs.

from Scott Alexander wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I like Dominant Bucks because they explain a lot of what's going on from not just the hunt but also the prep work of scouting, food plots, and many other factors. It's really educational for those of us seeking to not only have a good hunt this year, but good hunts for years to come. I watch outdoor shows to learn something that I can either apply to my land or learn about something that I might want to try myself sometime.

It's really the same reason why I love watching "The Bass Pros" when its on tv.

from Casey Walker wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I enjoy shows like "The Meat Eater" and "On your own adventures". These shows put a different slant on the hunting show thing. I think they have more of us average Joe's in mind with what they are showing and doing.

from mossycods wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

The Professionals with Jim Shockey is a good behind the scenes show. Deer & Deer Hunting is up there a the top as well. I

from mossycods wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from coachsjike wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

steve rinella in meateater for me. its as realistic as it gets. he hunts to put meat in his freezer and he does ALL of the work himself. none of the other jackwagons even gut their own deer, its all a show. most of the time they throw the deer in the back of a truck, bring it back to their camp which has more ammenities than a five star hotel, high five each other, usually donate the deer and keep just the antlers for braggin rights. i have yet to see any of them gut their own deer.

from stack75 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Shockey,Tracks Across Africa, Hornady's Africa, Under Wild Skies,Eastman's,Solo Hunter ... I'll record and only watch a commercial or two.

from Hunter_Fass wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I’m a big fan of Meateater and Jimmy Big Time.
Steven Rinella does a really good job at giving Outdoor TV something different. It is definitely a refreshing change from the goulash of hunting shows out there. He has the respect for hunting and the animals that he pursues that many outdoor personalities lack. As far as Jimmy Big Time goes, the show is just funny and he doesn’t really care. How I feel about the majority of hunting shows.

from tritonrider wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Ithaca Same here. Hooked my kids on videos of Johnny Quest. For me one of the best parts of A.S. was all the upland birding they did. Most of it just seemed to be a few folks out for a regular hunt and to enjoy their dogs with someone along filming it. Felt like it could've just been You and Me out on a Saturday morning.

from smccardell wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Steven Rinella

from buckeye wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Steven Rinella is my favorite host. He is a smart well spoken person who has a deep respect for the animals he hunts. We need to make him the face of our sport. No offense to Uncle Ted and the likes, but they are not going the sport any favors with there over the top personalities.

from buckeye wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I do like sasquatch as well.

from hutter wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I record because redundant ads make me ill. I like any thing African,On Your Own Adventures,Duck commander but not Buck commander,and Benny is real.The hate list is a lot longer than the like list !

from hutter wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from nateshamp wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Midwest Whitetail is top notch! Best show out there by far!

from Hank111 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Midwest whitetail,In-pursuit with Greg Miller, Eastons hunting journal and Fred Eichler,anything with Jim Shockey and yeah the Buck/Duck Commanders are entertaining. There is alot of crap, but alot good also.

I do find it amuseing how many people on this site detest texas style hunting or anything with blinds overlooking footplots, but love all the african shows which alot, especially in So. Africa, are fenced and baited.

from Carl Huber wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

The African hunt shows are worth the look. If not for any other reason it is out of my financial reach. The PH's also represent the sport in a very ethical light. All the rest is like watching P*rn*graphy. Why watch something you would rather do yourself.

from Filson wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Carl you said it, I was thinking it. As for the Ph's why aren't they ever wearing or promoting all of the newest game calls, scent block, heck even camo. This year for deer season, I'm going with khaki's and a green shirt. As far as outdoor tv getting it right, they are one great promo machine. I can't believe I have deer in my fields, they are just regular soybeans, and my block is from the local feed store, not the bio block. I'm doing this all wrong, the deer on my trail cam must be foolish or something. Outdoor tv gets it right with the fact that it is all so realistic. I think every hunter with a thousand dollar bow, $100 for 6 arrows, brand new f250 camo'd out with 20" mud tires, with more decals than a nascar, hunting on a private managed farm in a state with relative easy climate, get's a 200 class buck each time out. I shot 3 last year on state land with my yard sale Fred Bear. Also they get it right with the beautiful women, last year I went into a bar in northern michigan, I think if you combined all the women there they had as many teeth as Tiffany L, and the other hot one. What ever happened to the good ole days of red and black, shooting them from a broken down combine, and playing poker till time to sober up and hunt again. Oh well, off to Cabela's to spend 25,000 on all the new gear outdoor tv say's I need to get one this year. And I still watch it.

from WA Mtnhunter wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Tiffany would be tolerable with less gab and lose the Greta Van Sustern mule-eating-briars grin.

Jim Zumbo Outdoors with the Wounded Warrior project is one of the best. Primos' Truth is OK. Rest are dubious or downright sad.

from Ontario Honker ... wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

Outdoor TV employs some people who are too dumb to actually work for a living. There, that's saying something good. Wait ... the illegal drug trade does the same thing. Yep, I guess I'd throw them both in the same boat.

from Drew McClure wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

I want an outdoor tv show, don't you? Someone else to pay for your obsession. Cheers.

from MattM37 wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

Long live Red Green!

from Smithhammer wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

"On Your Own Adventures" and Steve Rinella's "Meateater" are the two best shows I've seen, though I honestly don't watch much outdoor TV at all. I like both shows because they promote public land hunting opportunities and protection, because they don't feature cheesy, canned hunts, and because they promote a DIY approach.

from gloomhound wrote 1 year 30 weeks ago

You can put me firmly on the "Meateater" bandwagon. It's a great show. I'm not sure you could do a better show than it.

from buckhunter wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I love the Wounded Warrior initiative taken on by the outdoor industry.

from bowman77 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from jjas wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Say something nice....say something nice......

They only last 30 minutes.....

+1 to Steven Rinella.

from DSMbirddog wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from Bernie wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from srlarson wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from sgtsly wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

One word, Tiffany.

from jay wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Plus 1 to you buckhunter, that was funny.

from CL3 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

1. By Far, is Meateater.

I also like In-Fisherman, Heartland Bowhunter and Hallowed Ground.

from jjas wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Dave Hurteau quote "Shows I have watched and like (for the most part) include:

[1] Jimmy Big Time: How can you go wrong? It makes fun of outdoor TV."

from tamiller wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from tritonrider wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from wisc14 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

i like steve rinella and joe bucher

from tritonrider wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from buckeye wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from Smithhammer wrote 1 year 31 weeks ago

from hansbrinks wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from ALJoe wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from nuclear_fisher wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from Dave Hurteau wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Bowman,

from OutdoorEnvy wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I like Sasquatch, Benny Spies, and on your own adventures.

from OutdoorEnvy wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Meateater is a good one too.

from mkorpal wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from Blase110 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from vasportsman wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from Carl Huber wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Snookie and the Situation are not on any of them

from RipperIII wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from huntnow wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from bounty1 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from Keith Garner wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from John Moore wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Hey bounty1, Tiffany Lakosky is hot!!!

from omarfishesalot wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from Sarge01 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from themadflyfisher wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I like Tred Barta also, although I haven't watched him in a long time.

from themadflyfisher wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Does Survivorman count?

from SD Bob wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from Bernie wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from steve182 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from bounty1 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from Kyle VanBritson wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from scratchgolf72 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from kansasjeff wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from ITHACASXS wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from mrhansen9 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Hanback and Spies. Good guys, good hunters, no bs.

from Scott Alexander wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

It's really the same reason why I love watching "The Bass Pros" when its on tv.

from Casey Walker wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from mossycods wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from mossycods wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from coachsjike wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from stack75 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from Hunter_Fass wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I’m a big fan of Meateater and Jimmy Big Time.

from smccardell wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Steven Rinella

from buckeye wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

I do like sasquatch as well.

from hutter wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from hutter wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

from nateshamp wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago

Midwest Whitetail is top notch! Best show out there by far!

from Hank111 wrote 1 year 32 weeks ago