Besides a treestand, it’s tough to think of a better place to spend the fall than at camp. The traditions, the friendships, the woodsmoke—they’re all part of what keep us coming back to camp season after season. That’s why were devoting the cover story in the October 2009 issue of Field & Stream to hunting camp. Part of what make hunting camp so great is that no two are the same. And that’s where you come in.
We want to feature your hunting camp in F&S. Here’s what we’d like to know:
1. What’s your favorite camp tradition?
2. What’s the best prank your camp as ever pulled off?
3. What camp rule do you guys take most seriously?
4. What’s your favorite camp meal?
5. In one sentence, tell us what makes your camp so special.
Submit your answers right here in the Campfire message board. And while you’re at it, send us photos of your camp, too. (Please e-mail them to F&S senior editor, Colin Kearns, at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
To those who submit the best answers and camp photos, we’ll send a free F&S hat—and we’ll make your camp famous by featuring it in the October 2009 issue of Field & Stream.