Any salmon will work for this.
1-2 lbs of salmon.
4-6 tbsp. unsalted butter.
1 large red onion.
1 fresh lemon.
2-3 tbsp. lemon-pepper.
1 box Couscous. (flavored is OK)
1 can of chicken broth.
8oz of feta cheese. (crumbled)
1/2 bundle of scallions (green onions).
1 tomato large and ripe.
1. preheat oven to 350.
2. tear off 2 sheets of tinfoil off equal size that are 3-4 inches longer than your fish fillet.
3. place fillet on one tinfoil sheet. coat fillet in lemon pepper. cut butter stick into 2-3 1tbsp. pads and place on the fillet. Then slice red onion into rings and place about 50% of them onto the fillet. then take the other foil sheet and place it on top, fold in the edges on top bottom and sides to create a sealed envelope and place in oven on a cookie sheet. bake for 13-15 min.
4. make box of couscous according to directions substituting water for chicken broth.
5. dice the scallions and cut tomato into good size chunks.
6. Stir couscous with feta cheese, tomatoes, and scallions.
7. On plate lay out couscous then place fish over top to serve don't forget to leave some red onions on fillet and to splash each fillet with lemon juice.
** I also suggest a nice piece of French bread.
*** For a nice wine I suggest a Gewurztrminer (called "gavurtz" because it's to hard to say) it's great with just about anything. It has hints of honeysuckle and peach guys and gal's love it. Fetzer makes a nice one, it's $7-$10. Gavertz is usually cheap because it's aged in stainless steel instead of barrels so it costs less to make.