* Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of each customer.
* Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results & sales history; identifying needs to be filled.
* Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding individual account requirements.
* Close sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; and preparing programs / title lists.
* Recommend changes in our products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature and customer sales history.
* Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, merchandising techniques, etc.
* Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to improve our service.
* Travel to trade shows, set up exhibit and product, represent ABS to current and prospective dealers.
* Accomplish marketing and organization missions by completing related results as needed.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Personal interest in Guns, Hunting, Fly-Fishing & Fishing. Phone Skills, Customer Service, Self-Confidence, Persistence, Product Knowledge, Sales Planning & Time Management, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Basic Computer Skills, Communication Skills (both verbal and written), and a true Motivation for Sales.
13 days paid leave + a minimum of all UPS National Holidays
INSURANCE–> MEDICAL, VISION, DENTAL ABS pays 100% for employee. If Family or Spouse is added to plan, employee covers gap.
SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan