- Each model comes in a choice of 56 calibers.
- The barrels (choice of 22 to 26 inches, depending on model) are stainless steel, button rifled (not hammer forged) and lapped right there at Ilion.
- The receivers are stainless steel, and blueprinted. This means that they are trued up so that all the radii are perfect, all the flats are flat, and the barrel screws in perfectly square.
- The trigger is not standard issue*; it's a Remington 40-X target trigger, which is set at 3 pounds.
- The stock is from Bell & Carlson, and has a full-length bedding girder instead of bedding blocks.
- The aluminum trigger guard and floorplate have been replaced by machined stainless steel.
- In .30 caliber and below, the rifles are guaranteed to shoot sub-MOA.
- Depending on model, you can get black TriNyte finish, satin blue, or satin stainless.