By Dave Hurteau
by Dave Hurteau
I’m not sure who has the short end of the stick here: me, who has had to sort through 460-some captions to choose the best, or you, whose odds of winning the Knight & Hale Pack Rack Rattling System rests on my sense of humor.
Yeah...you’ve probably got it worse.
Still it has been a painful process eliminating so many good ones to arrive at the following top twelve (Lunkerbuster, if the deer in the picture were clearly a buck, “I knew they were rutting but this is ridiculous,” would have been right up there.)
1. How to tell when a Midwesterner has a DUI. --wignoz
2. What kids take to show and tell in the rural Midwest. –mad_dog9999
3. “Next week, I fill the Moose Tag!!” –Warmil
4. Da road commission budget cuts in da U.P. have taken their toll on road kill cleanup. –dagoodguy
5. “Now THAT was a bachelor party!” –guyandarifle