Bourjaily: Five Dumbest Guns in Movies and Television

The Gun Nuts

March 02, 2009

Bourjaily: Five Dumbest Guns in Movies and Television

By Phil Bourjaily

Occasionally, as we have discussed here in the past, filmmakers take extra care to get guns right in a movie or on TV. Far more often, they go with what looks cool, never mind how ungainly, unsafe or impractical such a gun might be in real life. Here are five – four from the movies and one from TV. With the exception of number one which is just plain idiotic, they all look really cool, they just wouldn’t work in real life. Given the number of guns in movies, I am sure this is not an exhaustive list. Feel free to nominate your own. Here are mine.

1. Rose McGowan's M203 from Planet Terror
2. Arnold's Rail Guns from Eraser
3. Jesse Ventura's Minigun in Predator
4. Clint Eastwood's Harpoon Gun in The Dead Pool
5. Steve McQueen's Mare's Leg from Wanted: Dead or Alive

from buckstopper wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

I noticed none of your worst included a shotgun, of course a sawed-off double is very(albeit illegal)handy. Remember James Caan(Mississippi) in El Dorado and Jerry Reed(Bama McCall)in Gator.

from pmariman wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

When is the blog going back to a gun blog????

from SD Bob wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

How about the .88 mag Joe Piscopoe used in Johnny Dangerously. I believe he only used it once? Once!

from Bella wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

My nominees would be the "Van Helsing" gatling crossbow. I cannot see how the thing could possibly work let alone how Van Helsing would carry enough bolts for it. I know it isn't a "gun" but it is ridiculous in its own way.
My other nominee would be anything from "men in Black" although the BFG from "Doom" is also kinda outlandish.

from Sportsman Matt wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

One other useless creation of combining firearms is the M-16 with the 12GA pump shotgun in place of the M203 40mm grenade launcher that the indian scout Billy used in the first Predator movie. Or the Rocket Pistol in the James Bond movie Live and Let Die?

The other useless firearm in movies would be anytime they use an Uzi or MAC. As James Stewart said during the last gunfight in the movie Winchester '73, "the old man always taught us not to waste lead"

Another gripe is did you ever see how unrealistic the ammo capacity of some of these guns are? A guy shoots 20 to 50 times more lead than what the real firearm would shoot. Like the guy with the Uzi that unloads at 650 rounds a minute for 2 minutes on a car, yet never reloads the 20 or 30 round magazine in the gun?

from focusfront wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Here are my five nominees.

1. Any of the phasers from Star Trek, especially the little cell phone sized models they usually carry. No sights or aiming devices of any kind that I can see, yet nobody ever seems to miss anything with them.

2. Any of the weapons the storm troopers in Star Wars use against Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, etc. Nobody ever seems to hit anything with them.

3. UZIs. When the hero uses one, he mows down twenty men at a crack (think The Wild Geese, or even Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies); when the villain uses it, he misses with all his shots and then the UZI promptly jams (the Libyans in Back to the Future). Anybody ever see an UZI jam? Me neither.

4. The pocket crossbow Porthos the Pirate used in The Three Musketeers. He shoots a man with about a six inch long bolt from what looks like about a hundred yards. After he does, he looks lovingly at the little crossbow and says, "Oh, I like this!" I would too.

5. Doc Holliday's Peacemaker in the movie Tombstone. He fires at least eleven rounds fanning it during the shootout at the OK Corral.

6. Sharon Stone's Peacemaker from The Quick and The Dead. She shoots a hole through Gene Hackman that the sun shines through.

from Bella wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Oop I got another, James Bonds Ar7 carbine in "from Russia with Love" He shoots down a chopper with it in the movie with gratuitous explosions. I had an Ar7, it was inaccurate and kinda cheesey, It would have to be a very lucky shot to take out a chopper with a .22 long rifle bullet, because with that rifle you get neither bullet weight, nor velocity, nor accuracy. I fired mine till the barrel warped, true they sent me another but I got rid of it anyway. Now my .22 is a Ruger.

from Walt Smith wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

What about Rambo's one handed firing of the M-60, Man he's strong for a guy that only 5'6" and those exploding broadheads? Good thing for the calavry the injuns didn't have em. I've also seen many movies where they rack the pump action shotgun so many times during the movie that when they do shoot it I'm amazed they still have 6 or 7 shots left!! No wonder the anti hunters think every gun is fully auto with a 500 round capacity.

from Jim in Mo wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Leave the Mare's leg out out of it, I grew up wanting one so it must be real. Venturas mini-gun must be real too, He did it, right? Sorry Phil, but why are you trying to pop my bubble?

from shane wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Hollywood and the media...always doing their best to make our jobs harder. The misinformation is just mind-blowing. How could anyone, without any real experience with guns, ever get it right with the crap they're feeding us? Nothing but ammunition for the antis.

Now more than ever, education is the key. If people know what's really up with guns, they can't get sucked into the fear mongering, misinformation, ignorance, and lies pouring out of the antis.

from Ralph the Rifleman wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

How about those "Planet of the Apes" Rifles? Odd they all lived in stone homes, used slave labor(humans)instead of machinery,and had no other discernable form of technology but had rifles, and they were semi-automatic no less!

from focusfront wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

This isn't really appropriate for this post, but the most impossible gun movie ever has to be The Comancheros, with John Wayne, Stuart Whitman, Lee Marvin, and the usual extras. Here is a movie that was supposed to have taken place in 1843, yet there's Wayne and the Texas Rangers using model 92 Winchesters, Colt Peacemakers, etc. The metallic cartridge guns in the movie would have seemed like ray guns to the 1843 Texas Rangers. It is actually a pretty good movie and I watch it when it's on; if I can watch Star Wars, I can't complain about some out of place guns in a western.

from matt28 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if Ah-nuld has any plans to ban rail guns in the People's Republic of Kalifornia along with everything else? Would that be all kinds of rail guns or only "assault-style" ones?

from vtbluegrass wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

I have another one for ya from "The 5th Element". The do all gun that the evil Zorg(Gary Oldman) sells to the alien mercenaries for sacred stones. Its machine gun with repeat mode, a flame thrower, freeze gun, net launcher, rocket launcher and has many other very handy features. He gives a Ron Popiel esque sale pitch of the gun. I will cut the movie slack on it since it doesn't take itself seriously at all and Zorg's(Oldman) line "a real killer would have asked about the little red button".

from Carney wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

The things that I find irksome are when TV shows have the guys still holding the semiauto in readiness to shoot when it's out of blanks and the auto hold open has the slide locked open... I've seen this at least twice; A Jim Carey movie (ok, arguably part of the script...) and a CSI Miami eposode.

from Joseph Uhl wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

The gun Jessie has is a real gun. I seen it for sale at the Machine gun shoot at Knob creek. Of course it was well over 200.000 . Which is well out of my price range. But it is a legal full auto weapon.

from Jeff Bowers wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Don't drift, people...
This was about unreal design or deployment of weapons. This would have to include human history. Science fiction is disqualified, as everything conceivable has been thought of there.

Having exposure to miniguns, there is no human currently able to carry a gun, power supply, and ammo for more than a 5-second burst, even if they made a minigun that light. Smallest I've seen is from a Cobra turret.

Only disagreement I have is the "mare's leg". I've seen it in a documentary. Whether usable or not, people cut down all kinds of guns for under clothing, usually.

Now, if we were talking about SITUATIONS, and some of us are, there are a couple REALLY stupid ones that are good for a laugh...

In one of the Clint cop movies, while running across a parking lot, he picks off a man in a church tower (I think) 50-60 yards away with a snub-nose .38. That would be the most incredible shooting ever in real life.

The biggest technical flaw (in a movie filled with technical flaws) was the M60 scene in "Commando". Even if you can get by the thousand rounds fired from one dangling belt of ammo, a closer glimpse shows that one of the links is cracked loose, so you see how that bit of ammo isn't even moving.

from nc30-06 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

How about the incredible shot in "Fargo" when the lady sherrif shoots the guy running across the lake at the end, with a snub-nose .38? First, not that accurate. Second, it would have to be one lucky shot to just hit a leg to stop him. Maybe she was shooting for center mass and that was a "miss".

from nc30-06 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Oh, and all the movies that show anyone shooting a derringer accurately more than 5 feet. Those 20-30 foot shots are just Hollywood.

from Mark-1 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

I have to put that tv western where the guy used a glorified Lamat revolver, and then how Yancy Derringer was armed. Even as a ten year old I knew, "this was silly."

The other weird scene is in the 3rd Mad Max flick where Max turned in all his arsenal at the door prior to seeing Tina Turner.

from smokey0347 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

I really hate to argue with you but, there actually is a 'Mare's Leg' gun. It is being sold out of LEGENDARY GUNS here in Phoenix. It is in 44-40 and is a fantastic copy of the one used in 'Wanted--Dead or Alive'.

from 60256 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

And how about the fact that almost every movie has some kind of person shooting another person with no obstacles at point-black range (usually with an automatic) and can't hit anything but the wall around them? Not very good shots I guess.

Nate

from Ron wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Sorry Walt, but I have to disagree with you on your assertion that an n M-60 can not be fired from the hip. After basic training in 68 I was sent to Tiger Land for Viet Nam Training.
During this training we were required to qualify with the M-60. Part of the training was to carry the M-60 on a sling over your shoulder with a full ammo box attached to the weapon and fire while advancing toward your objective using live ammo. Actually, it was quite manageable, even with one hand,and a heck of a lot of fun!

from waterdrinker9 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

All guns in the movies that are not real is a disgrace. Especially the ones on Star Wars and Star Trek.

from waterdrinker9 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Also that gun on The Road Warrior that shoots arrows 4 at a time. That was dumb.

from Danestar wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

I quit watching most modern films, not so much because the guns are absurd, but I'm tired of watching guns knock people backwards 5 feet, which the laws of physics says is impossible, and any hunter or soldier knows, and the non-stop ammo is also too much.

When I was in Vietnam, we'd often put several machine gun rounds into an enemy, and they just collapse. The recoil from a machine gun such as the M60 isn't bad, since the gun weights 23 lbs, and in gunships, we'd fire them from the shoulder, so both doorgunners could fire out the same door. They were on bungi cords. That weight (which isn't all that much) dampened the recoil immensely. Our mini-guns were fixed to the choppers, and were only fired at the same time, and always forward, in fairly short bursts.

All of us have seen women shoot 12 gauges in competition, with a slight shoulder bump. In movies, I remember Open Range, where Duvall shoots a guy with a shotgun through a wooden wall, and it knocks the guy back as if he had been hit with artillery.

The most accurate way to fire in a movie is to leap and run and twist in amazing sommersaults while you hold the handgun upside down.

The other thing which is so enjoyable to watch is people shooting at walls/rocke/etc behind which their enemy is hidden. They apparently just enjoy shooting at impenetrable barriers, and millions of rounds have been expended in films in this manner. The only better target is a row of liquor bottles with a mirror behind them.

Shane is one of my favorite films, but was the first film to use wires to jerk back the Southern guy when Jack Palance shot him from the porch. Since then, we've lost all interest in reality.

I see this stuff all the time also in fiction. I enjoy historical war novels, and a favorite writer, Bernard Cornwell, has rifles knocking people back like artillery. He even has arrows doing it, as does Conn Iggulden, who is a terrific writer with a current series about Ghengis Kahn. I posted to his site message board about the physical absurdity of these little guys shooting (or even making) 170 lb bows, and noted that a standing archery target only weighs 30 lbs or so, and doesn't get knocked back an inch, but he was very resistant to this reality.

These myths have become reality for nearly all people.

from JonIsream wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

I vote for the mini-gun from Predator. The thing shoots over 1000 lbs of ammo per minute. You would have to be a space alien to carry the ammo.

from jamesti wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

i said it before in a post, i hate it when they show westerns with people shooting eachother from the next zip code over. these people need to actually shoot some of these pistols before making movie scenes showing such stupidity.

from nc30-06 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

The biggest screw-up in the "spagetti westerns" was almost every shot produced a "ricochet" and many of them stopped very short just like the speaker was turned off. Somebody loved playing with that thing and had no-one with real world knowledge to supervise him.

from nunyabinis wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

I want me on of them Miniguns from Predator!!!

from CPT BRAD wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

I like the Jokers gun on Batman a five foot long barrel or something?? (Jack Nicolson not the other guy) the minigun in Predator was over the top, although they do make one in 30 caliber. The Helicopter automatic 12 gauge is unbelievable but actually works. The 600 nitro pistol is something I would have never believed. Samule L Jackson has a character called Octopus or something where he has either a double or quad double barrel 12 gauge, something about having 8 of everything. The vehicle mounted guns in Death Race are interesting. Anyway its just Hollywood BS you've gotta watch it or take up reading. :P

from Del in KS wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Back in the day when my biggest worry was watching bugs bunny while gnawing on a fudgesicle there was loads of Westerns on TV. Even as a kid I thought it was BS when the Lone Ranger would haul out his trusty Colt, fire one silver bullet and shoot the gun out of the hand of a bad guy while riding Silver at a full gallup from about 100 yds away. The ricochet never ever hit anyone.
Always thought the Star Trek phaser looked pretty lame.

Bell,
When are you gonna post that swimsuit pic you promised? SI is already out with theirs.

from Del in KS wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Sorry not Bell but ment to say Bella.

from Del in KS wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Cpt Brad is right about the Jokers gun. He hauls this long barreled revolver out of his pants and shoots the Bat plane down with one shot. All while Batman is missing him with rockets and guns. Must have been a really lame Bat plane.

from Gunslinger wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Don;t you guys understand that anything is possible in Movies and on TV? I will be glad when we again talk hunting and hunting guns. I believe those shooters on TV and Movies were called Actors????? Am I wrong? And the so called weapons used were called props. What has become of the Winchester 70's, Remington 700's and the Colt 45's.Plus all the many lever guns used? would be nice to read of those again. Don't forget, its application time in some western states this month, so better get with it if you have enough $$$$ left to apply and go West. A few more weeks of the past few and the DOW will be 0 and your CD's in the Bank will belong to Uncle Sam.Then sold to China or Japan. I will just use my plain old Jane's weapons and hunt W-tails this year till my Stimulas check arrives if the Gov. printing press is not broken. O to be living the 90's again. But out lame brain voters don;t know A from Z.

from JohnR wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

I do remember reading about a hand held minigun in 5.56mm in a gun mag awhile back. If my memory serves me well, one also had tobe as big as Jesse Ventura to carry it. And yes, Hollywood does tend to stretch reality in the movies.

from teufelhunden wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Any of those guns in the new Angelina Jolie flick. I think its called "Wanted" or some such. Not just the guns but the curving bullets as well.

from dbigmack wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

What about the Sub-Machine guns in Jack Blacks King Kong? Incredible rate of fire, and smart bullets only hit the bugs on your friends back, saving your friends from being eaten! Wow!!

from an open fire guy wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

one that always stuck out to me was when The Rock shot two Shotguns at the same time, one in each hand! in "The Rundown" it was sweet, but come on!

from Down-and-trout wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Those are all dumb weapons, but im pretty sure its legal to hunt deer in West Virginia with all of those.(Dont worry WV, im from PA. Its not legal to use anything to hunt here besides a car or van) And didnt James Caan end up shooting John Wayne in the hip and/or back with that sawed off shotgun in El Dorado?

from Harding7 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Sorry to spoil your day, but you can buy an exact and working replica of Steve McQueen's Mare's Leg today, and the mini-gun used by Ventura is also in use, but only by SPECOPS personnel - you can also mount one on your SUV, with the appropriate licensing - just go to DillonAero.

from philbourjaily wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Smokey0347 and Harding 07 -- I have seen those .44-40 Mare's Leg replicas. Even those, I bet, are a handful to shoot,but imagine if there really was one in .45-70. My point was, the gun in Wanted Dead or Alive wouldn't work because it's a .44-40 and the cartridges are .45-70.
I looked at the Dillon Aero site. All of their guns have to be mounted on something.
Now, if someone would make a minigun in .22 lr, that might be fun to shoot by hand.

from Seronac wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Sure they're dumb, but a bad-a$$ SOB with that kind of firepower is COOL, and makes for a way fun flick! Who cares if it's not realistic, we can just laugh at it, suspend our disbelief and munch down some more popcorn and M&M's. That's how we get our $10 worth of enjoyment from the movie. Besides, since when did Hollywood have anything to do with reality?

Thanks for the fun clips, though. I think I'd like to go watch Quigley Down Under now.

from Love2Hunt wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Ha, as soon as I saw the title of this article, I immediately thought of that gun that Arnold used in Eraser. I thought it was funny then when I saw that on the list. Some movies have some really neat guns in them but some are just really DUMB.

from bow-press wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Come On people its the MOVIES, their all stupid, instead of downing or saying the gun is useless or stupid and sounding like a Brady wanna-be and downing a gun, we have enough mis-imformed poeple out there on the gun that we shouldn't be doing it to !, make a far fetched or stupid gun for a movie and all I'll have to say is where can I get mine!!!!!!!!!!!!.

from jh45gun wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Now my thoughts on this first of all with all the westerns on TV and the movies at the time Wanted Dead or Alive needed a gimmick and that sawed off Winchester 92 did it just like the Riflemans fast shooting lever gun. It made these westerns different from the vast amount of "Oaters" that were the mainstay of the day. Don't know where ol Phil gets his ideas of a cut down rifle not being handy look at all the factory Winchester Trappers that were built back when there was no restrictions on barrel length or the Marlin Marauder built in later years (1960's) While McQueens gun was cut down more the concept is still a trapper style gun. Other guns in the old west were cut down to be lighter and handier such as the coach guns of the period ect and Colts made into pocket hide out guns. An other gimmick that was a good idea was the 45/70 shells they just looked more impressive and with hundreds of standard gun belts seen every week on tv McQueens belt stood out and was remembered. Some smart marketing if you ask me. Cutting down a long gun into a shorter handier gun not just hollywood fiction folks did it. While using the larger 45/70 bullets is hokey to those who know the 92 chambered pistol rounds of the day it still made for a good visual which helped sell the series and make it stand out amoungest the many westerns of the day. Folks must have liked it as a several season DVD set is out on the series. Myself I liked the show.

from RLEE ADAMS wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

The 'Detective " movies of 'Late '50; '60's; '70's
etc Where the Bad Guy Screws a Silencer on a REVOLVER
like a S&W or Colt & movie magic makes it go 'pfffffft'
like a spitball straw......

from crosbychief wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Not that it is exactly germane to the topic, but....two things really grind me....first, in a police film when the police officer is searching for a suspect in a building...hears a sound, and then manually racks a round into the chamber in his semi-automatic pistol. In my 29 years on law enforcement I never left the house without a fully loaded and ready-to-roll revolver or, after 1996, a locked and loaded Sig .40.

Second, is Hollywood's (and much of the non- hunting print media) inability to understand the difference between shotguns and rifles. "What About Bob", one of my favorites, always makes me clench my teeth when they discuss the virtues of the doctor posing with "the rifle" when the firearm in question is an O/U shotgun. In a recent article in the New York TImes there was a nice piece about national duck calling championships...and the author made a comment along the lines of, "while most championship duck callers are hunters, you don't have to shoot a rifle to participate."

Last fella I checked hunting ducks with a rifle received a ticket-

from Whiskers wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Its Hollywood, Monkeys never took over the planet, you can't travel thru time, Mermaids aren't real etc.

from AlaskanPride wrote 5 years 5 weeks ago

The guns from "Street Fighter" from the 90's that shot bullets that you can see flying out and arch as if it were shot out of a tennis ball launcher. But to the guy that said he didn't like the BFG from "Doom" ("big flippin' gun" to put it nicely) You'd have to have played that game as a kid, or teen in order for it to make you smile when he shot it for the first time, I know I was!

I have to digress. My favorite gun flicks were, "Young Guns", and "The Crow". When Branden Lee was standing on top of that long table in "The Crow" shootin' it up with his "30 round clipped pistols" I was like...rock on! Or when Emelio Estevez popped out of the trunk thrown out of the house guns blazing! But I cannot forget the movie "Sniper" with Tom Berenger.

from Big O wrote 5 years 5 weeks ago

I've got two for you guy's(and girls). How about the pump action cross-bow from "Dusk till Dawn" I know not a "gun" but come on! The other is the .45 derringer made of wood,plastic,? that, that guy used on Clint Eastwood in Point of Impact, I mean we're talking the King "what were they thinking" stuff here.

from WeatherbySven87 wrote 4 years 3 weeks ago

even though this is old.......might as well chuck some change at it right? something maybe noone mentioned was the "hyper velocity stake gun" from blade 2. its actually an awesome movie gun the old guy says it shoots 6000(six thousand) feet per second. there isnt a gun i know of that shoots even close to that. and guns use an explosive to drive their projectiles. i just dont see compressed air shooting a lawn dart at twice the speed of a high power rifle. i second the star-trac laser beam cell phone phoney bologna stuff. i know its the future and its sci fi but come on? in the year 4000 we will still use gun sights and probably wont use tiny brick things as guns anyways.

and someone said the shotgun mounted on m-16 instead of the m203 was stupid. not only is it not stupid but real world militaries use them. not commonly but it effectively makes 2 guns in 1. and the m203 and under shotgun can be swapped out very quickly in the field. its one of the many wonders of the m16/m4. and btw uzi's arnt stupid either. the izraelis seem to be doing just fine with them and they have 50 rd clips not 20

from WeatherbySven87 wrote 4 years 3 weeks ago

someone else said the hand held mini gun from predator was real. no way man. sorry. i have the special edition of predator and in it they explain how they did this. first the thing was so heavy hardly anyone could carry it, even jesse ventura. second they took great care not to show the HUGE bundle of cables needed to power it. in a real word situation u cant just drag that thing along and hope you find an outlet for it. and third they did several cuts into one scene because they could only fire it for maybe 2 whole seconds at one time.

even with the amazing advancements in technology today and even if they could make it light enough to carry and give it a self contained power source.(both probably possible) it would take a mule team to carry enough ammo to make it worth your while. after all the only reason for a mini gun is it spits out 4000-6000rpm instead of the conventional 800-900rpm. noone could carry enough ammo. plain and simple

from focusfront wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Here are my five nominees.

from Danestar wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

These myths have become reality for nearly all people.

from Jim in Mo wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from shane wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from focusfront wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from nc30-06 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from pmariman wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

When is the blog going back to a gun blog????

from SD Bob wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from waterdrinker9 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from waterdrinker9 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from JonIsream wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from jamesti wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from nc30-06 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from nunyabinis wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

I want me on of them Miniguns from Predator!!!

from CPT BRAD wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from Del in KS wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Always thought the Star Trek phaser looked pretty lame.

Bell,

from Del in KS wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

Sorry not Bell but ment to say Bella.

from Del in KS wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from Gunslinger wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from JohnR wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from teufelhunden wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from an open fire guy wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from Down-and-trout wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from Harding7 wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from philbourjaily wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from Seronac wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from bow-press wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from jh45gun wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

from RLEE ADAMS wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago

The 'Detective " movies of 'Late '50; '60's; '70's
etc Where the Bad Guy Screws a Silencer on a REVOLVER
like a S&W or Colt & movie magic makes it go 'pfffffft'
like a spitball straw......

from crosbychief wrote 5 years 6 weeks ago