Video Report: Brit Boys Stamp Baby Deer To Death

Whitetail 365

June 12, 2009

Video Report: Brit Boys Stamp Baby Deer To Death

By Dave Hurteau

From the BBC:

Keith Arthurs was walking his dog in Upton Country Park, near Poole, when he saw three teenage boys wearing hoods attack the fawn on Wednesday night.

"One of them hit the fawn across his head."

"Then they dropped it on the floor and they all took turns stamping on it."

"It [went] on for a few minutes."

More Whitetail Headlines

Slide Show: Deer Visits Downtown Minneapolis

Connecticut Town Debates Deer Management

Illinois To Implement Changes In Deer Regs

from j-johnson17 wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

Wow - I wish I would have caught them. They would have all been in handcuffs and charged with multiple counts of wildlife crimes... I don't understand some of the people in this world.

from Bella wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

Those kids need to be separated and be psychologically evaluated. If they will do that to an animal they will do it to another human being. Once juvenile courts are done with them I would suggest a strict traditional dojo with a hardass, take no guff Sensei who will teach them to control their inner monsters, master their rage and use force judiciously. The martial art may not matter, the morality instilled by the dojo is important here as well as the physical dominance of the instructor. Young men often fall into line under the influence of an Alpha Male they admire.

from Fisher Boy wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

lock them up in a cell for a good long while and let them think about what they've done

from peter wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

thats the dumbest thing ever heard i hope they catch them idiotds. why kill a fawn for no reason, i mean you cant eat it yet

from seadog wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

There's no excuse for this kind of cruelty. I hope they catch these punks before they move on to human victims. Stories like this make me realize I've got a little common ground with the "animal rights" freaks after all.

from Clay Cooper wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

NO COMMENT!

from 2Poppa wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

Without help,"what will they do next?"

from ranger2 wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

They need to spray them down with deer scent and pen them up in a small enclosure with a couple of rutting bucks... give them a taste of their own medicine!

from Derek St.Romain wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

stomp em back! eye for an eye!

from Clay Cooper wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

ranger2

Excellant idea Sir and a +1 for you!

from rabbitpolice88 wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

Any one who preys on the week and helpless need to have their rear end handed to them. People like that are cowards and have no useful place in society.

from libertyfirst wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

Trash! That's what they are. Give me a stick and let me have a go!

from Deepwoods wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

Human trash like these misfits should be castrated so they would never breed. This type gene pool needs to stop here!

from Big O wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

It has been scientifically proven that this(sml. animal abuse), along with bed-wetting, and arson are warning signs for sociopath/psycopath(serial killers).
So yes, as has been said if they are not caught and delt with they WILL move on to human victims.
I did like the idea of the deer scent/rutting bucks though.

from Jim in Mo wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

Big O,
Not to start an argument but, I'd like to see this scientific proof of kids bed wetting or playing with matches being serial killers. Hope it didn't come from the UK.
These punks just need to do some hard time with guys tougher and hornier than them kids ever been.

from Bella wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

Jim, are you actually suggesting homoerotic pedophillic rape would do these young sadistic bastards any good? Only in America has the sexual degradation of prisoners become institutionalized to the point that citizens actually suggest it as punishment! Having these young sadists imprisoned where they are vulnerable to sexual exploitation by older meaner felons only guarantees that they will emerge eventually even crueler and more twisted and vengeful than before. If they don't know right from wrong bigger badder sadists wouln't teach them.
By the way the link between cruelty to animals and escalations to attacking human beings is well documented in American psychological literature. Many of American serial killers began with brutalizing animals.

from Jim in Mo wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

Bella,
Perhaps I misspoke out of anger, but good lord, what are your first feelings when hearing of such an atrocity to an animal?

from TIMT wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

FORGET THE HANDCUFFS STOMP THE HELL OUT OF THE KIDS I WISH I COULD HAVE CAUGHT CAUSE I WOULD HAVE BEAT THERE AS-

from Bella wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

Jim I am every bit as disgusted by the actions of these boys as you are, but two wrongs don't make a right. I suggested in my earlier posting that after the juvenile court is done with them they be put in a situation with proper male role models who could instill some values into their young heads (as plainly no one has bothered to do so). I would suggest a good dojo, but requiring them to work at a wildlife rehab facility might also do, except that such positions are often highly desired by persons who have NOT committed animal cruelty crimes and by rights ought to have first pick.
The be-all-and -end -all thing is Men are made by other Men, No one is born a Man. Real Men have values and Honor, but that doesn't come about by itself, it must be instilled by other good Men. I am not a man, but I study and appreciate them (the good ones). I know that you don't grow up a good Man by abusing him any more than you raise a good dog by beating it.
Our prisons are cesspools that reform few, because of the abuses allowed to occur there. It is telling that so many individuals would advocate the sexual abuse of these (however misguided) youth as an answer for their stupid cruel act. I have studied psychology and human behavior extensively and I have never seen even a single case where a human being has been made a better person by being coerced sexually, It is totally and completely destructive to the psyche and begets more problems in the future.

from Del in KS wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

IMHO Those boys should have been disciplined when they was very young. After about age 3 or 4 it is too late.

Bella, Sometimes I find myself in agreement with you. This is one of those times.

BTW didn't the BBC mean they stomped the deer? We do a lot of stamping at the post office and it does not hurt at all.

from WA Mtnhunter wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

Those boys need some intense psychological treatment. If they will do that to a defenseless animal, what is their next target? A homeless person on the street? A child? An old lady?

That behavior always leads to more violent behavior. they need help now. I don't know about the Dojo or Sensei, but some intense rehab is in order.

from seadog wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

Good point by WA Mtnhunter. A lot of serial killers start out on animals. They just caught an 18 yr old kid in Miami that was killing & dismembering cats--I think it was about 15 that they know about. I don't know if the psych people can fix this kid. If not, he could be the next Ted Bundy.

from Big O wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

To Jim in Mo: See Dr. Park Dietz. He started the FBI's "profiler/VICAP" for them and has written several pieces and books on the subject. Hope this helps.

from Big O wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

To Bela: It does NOT take a man to make a man. I know several "men" that were raised by single women with all the virtues you talked about(ie "values and honor").

from FloridaHunter1226 wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

I believe that just jail time is needed here, PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP would be appropriate too. These kind of people are sick. I truly believe that people like this are the future murderers of America. What in the hell are their parents teaching them or what kind of household do they come from?

from NolanOsborne wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

While jail time is highly appropriate this is obviously a psychological problem, and I highly doubt that penning them in with "tougher, hornier" psychologically unstable men would have any positive affects. These teenagers need hard consequences, but being raped and beaten will further harden them and distance themselves from society, and emotion. I would imagine it would be hard to accept that the society that is " trying to help you", and integrate you into it is the same society that left you to the mercy of a federal prison shower.. Karma will get them, or God.

from 60256 wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

All I have to say is...........DARWIN!!!!!! These are stupid people bred from stupid people. What kind of parents wouldn't teach their kids against hurting animals?

Nate

from Jim in Mo wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

Nolan, I doubt they are concerned with karma or God, but something will get them.

from GiantWhitetails wrote 4 years 41 weeks ago

there is something seriously wrong with people these days. that is just wrong in so many ways. if i could get my hands on those freak cases i would bring them to justice real fast. and where are their parents and what is wrong with them. how could you let your kids turn into monsters.

from Hunt_Hard wrote 4 years 33 weeks ago

Man, they must be a little messed up in the head... it really makes me sick that some brats would have such little feeling for an animal...

from ranger2 wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

from j-johnson17 wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

from Bella wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

from 2Poppa wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

Without help,"what will they do next?"

from Bella wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

from Fisher Boy wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

from seadog wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

from Derek St.Romain wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

stomp em back! eye for an eye!

from rabbitpolice88 wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

from libertyfirst wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

Trash! That's what they are. Give me a stick and let me have a go!

from Big O wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

I did like the idea of the deer scent/rutting bucks though.

from Bella wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

from WA Mtnhunter wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

from seadog wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

from Big O wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

from FloridaHunter1226 wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

from 60256 wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

Nate

from Jim in Mo wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago

from peter wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

from Clay Cooper wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

NO COMMENT!

from Clay Cooper wrote 4 years 44 weeks ago

ranger2

Excellant idea Sir and a +1 for you!

from Deepwoods wrote 4 years 43 weeks ago