In 1909, Tobin moved his factory to Woodstock, Ontario. Unfortunately, the business faltered and ultimately surrendered its charter in 1921. Between the Norwich and Woodstock factories, about 18,000 Tobins were made. The high-grade guns had some beautiful engraving, gold-plated internal parts, and Krupp or Belgian fluid steel barrels. One of Tobin’s gunsmiths, G.B.Crandall, bought up the remaining parts and, calling himself “the successor to Tobin Arms,” made about 500 more guns over the course of many years.