New Handgun: Beretta 92 Compact

The Gun Nuts

January 16, 2013

New Handgun: Beretta 92 Compact

By The Editors

This gun is a compact pistol with features typically seen on a full-size handgun. It comes with a rail for mounting accessories and a squared-off trigger guard. It holds 13+1 rounds and will retail for about $745.

from nessmuk wrote 1 year 13 weeks ago

And this is related to hunting and fishing in what way? Way to be shills for the gun industry, Field & Stream.

-3 Good Comment? | | Report
from Jim in Mo wrote 1 year 13 weeks ago

nessmuk, GO AWAY
my neg vote to you.

from Ontario Honker ... wrote 1 year 12 weeks ago

I never go to a range unless I have to (military forty years ago). However, I have to admit these would be a very good idea, especially for military training. At neighborhood ranges I imagine it would be nice to listen to some music while firing away. The range master could, of course, intervene at any time ("Clean up on aisle three"). I'm betting Wagner's "Rise of the Valkyries" would be among the top ten range tunes. :-)

from Alan Meyers wrote 1 year 12 weeks ago

nessmuk, this isn't a website strictly for hunting and fishing. Check out the links at the top of the web page: Hunting, Fishing, Survival, Guns, and Gear.

from Robert Dawson wrote 1 year 12 weeks ago

Or you can buy a Turkish made Beretta 92 Centurion which use 15 round magazine for $389.
Imported by American Tactical as the model 92C Centurion. See at gunsamerica.com

from Jim in Mo wrote 1 year 13 weeks ago