- You gotta love the scene in "Son In Law" where Pauly Shore is fishing with an upside-down fly rod.
- Yeah, it's commercial fishing, but the whole Flemish Cap scene in "The Perfect Storm" rocks hard!
- Paul Hogan dynamite fishing in New York Harbor in the beginning of "Crocodile Dundee II" deserves a nod.
- Anything with Burt Reynolds is automatically cool, but it's even cooler when he shoots a trout with a bow in "Deliverance."
- And let's not forget Tom Hanks reeling up a hammerhead shark that roars like a lion in "Joe Versus The Volcano"