If you're looking for a trailer to haul one or two ATV's, there are better choices than the Aluma A8816. But, to haul multiple machines at the same time like I always do, I found this trailer phenomenal. With an MSRP of $4,137, this capability doesn't come cheap. However, if you look at the money spent as an investment in a trailer that will probably outlast most relationships, the purchase suddenly makes more sense.
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and won't rust.
- Easily towed by a midsize truck like a Toyota Tacoma or Nissan Frontier.
- Visual indicator on surge brake battery health
- Aluminum floor won't rot like competitor's wooden floor.
- Drive-on, drive-off ramp configuration
- Four full-size ATV's or a combination of ATV's and SxS's can be hauled simultaneously.