- Feeds from a 10-round detachable magazine.
- Weighs about 7 pounds without scope.
- Employs a ghost-ring rear peep sight and a blade front, either as primary sights or as backup.
- Optional scope is a fixed-power IER model of low magnification mounted on a Picatinny rail.
- Barrel length is between 16 and 20 inches.
- Trigger pull is roughly 21⁄2 pounds.
- Accuracy of 1⁄12 to 2 inches at 100 yards.
- Not to be used to hunt critters of more than 1,000 pounds, or dangerous game, or at ranges longer than 400 yards.