Please Sign In

Please enter a valid username and password
» Not a member? Take a moment to register
» Forgot Username or Password

Why Register?
Signing up could earn you gear (click here to learn how)! It also keeps offensive content off our site.

Deer Hunting

30'06 vs. .243

Uploaded on June 26, 2010

Whcih do you prefer for a deer load? Some peolple prefer a .243 because it provides more sport than a 30'06. I believe this is partly true. You have to make a little better shot with a .243, but it is difficult to kill an animal with a rifle of any type. There are just so many things that can go wrong,- you could flinch, the animal could move, the tragectory could be wrong, and many more. Which do you think is a better load for deer and why?

Top Rated
All Replies
from xandercrews wrote 3 years 43 weeks ago

better, not sure... Favorite, .243

Its dropped both my deer in their tracks, and the light recoil made me a better shot. I shoot my .243 more often, less recoil= more fun. Its more than enough gun for any deer.

+5 Good Comment? | | Report
from WA Mtnhunter wrote 3 years 43 weeks ago

Let me start out by saying that I 'm not a .243 fan. I am more partial to the .257 rounds, not that there is a huge difference, but a differnce nonetheless. The .243 is certainly adequate for deer-sized game and the .30-06 is way more than what is necessary for deer. I don't think there is more "sport" in a .243 and not sure why you say that either. A shot to the vitals is what kills deer, nothing more.

Better? .30-06 no doubt!

+4 Good Comment? | | Report
from Clay Cooper wrote 3 years 43 weeks ago

6mm-08?

I prefer my 25-06 thank you!

+3 Good Comment? | | Report
from crm3006 wrote 3 years 43 weeks ago

.30-'06 is more versatile for other game, but more expensive to shoot. I personally don't care for the .243, having had accuracy issues with it in the past, but it is plenty of gun for a whitetail deer. My personal preference is the .25-06 with a 115 NBT.

from Jeff Bowers wrote 3 years 43 weeks ago

.30-06 for me. You can read all the sections here about long, detailed discussions about what is "enough gun". But .30-06 shooters don't have to worry about that.

from Clay Cooper wrote 3 years 42 weeks ago

If you handload, you can really load a vast range of bullets from 100 to 250 grain. I don't suggest any bullet over 200 grain, to slow!

Correction they do make a 90 grain in 30 cal

+2 Good Comment? | | Report
from elijahsamuelburnett wrote 3 years 42 weeks ago

i dont know why you day there is more sport in it you still gotta be able to shoot good and the 30-06 and .308 are way better than the .243. more range longer barrel life and more knockdown power so it will have alot more versatility i dont know of anyone that hunts with anything smaller than a 270. and my H&R ultra hunter kicks softer then my .410 so they do not have that much recoil

from Treestand wrote 3 years 42 weeks ago

As a kid back in 1956 and a one gun hunter the Winchester M70 came out with the .243Win,all the gun writers pushed the .243Win
as lite recoil,good small game and big game rounds, so I buy one!
come to find out that Winchester had not made ammo for it? the spring of 1957, I recived a call that the ammo was in my local gun shop. for 30 years I have taken many wt/deer with one round
useing the 80gr pill. in 1987 I changed to a 7mm-08 only because
its faster then the .243w and Bang-Flop faster. C~FL

from buckman8715 wrote 3 years 42 weeks ago

30-06

from ahunterofdeer wrote 3 years 42 weeks ago

I always laugh when the 243 comes up about being a great deer caliber..Sure it will kill deer but there are so many better calibers out there , like the 30/06 !! If you are concern about recoil then get a 7m-08 or my personal favorite the 308..

+1 Good Comment? | | Report
from Drew McClure wrote 3 years 41 weeks ago

My Ol Man has shot doubles with my 243, big 13 point and a 9 point both heart shot, he likes how light the gun is, but I am thinking about using one his 30-06's just because it is deadlier on marginal hits and leaves a blood trail. My youth gun is excellent, but I could be preparing myself for the next buck instead of going back to camp to get some help looking for a deer in a crawl space briar patch for 2 hours+. My shot placement is a few more inches off when I get excited...especially when I can hear him for a long time before he shows up. Adrenaline-Cheers.

from whitetailfreek wrote 3 years 41 weeks ago

To be honest, I don't see a huge difference in either cartridge. If you do your part, each round will kill a whitetail out to 300 yards.

Seeing that most hunters cant really even make an ethical shot out to those ranges, I think its a null point.

I love both rounds and I alternate through out the season.

Then again I like anything that goes boom. So who am I to talk.

from FirstBubba wrote 3 years 41 weeks ago

I can use a 4 oz. shop hammer to drive a 20d nail.
I can also drive a carpet tack with a 4 lb. shop mall!
Instead, when I was a rough (framing) carpenter, I used a 20 oz. framing hammer and was easily, comfortably able to drive 12d sinkers.

My biggest problem with the .243 Win and deer, if any of you remember my posts of several years back, is the use of bullets of less than 100 grs.

The .243 is widely used as a kids/womens rifle, due to light weight and light recoil. These are very fine attributes for this rifle and the round.
Problem is, in the hands of an inexperienced shooter, you risk losing wounded game.
Make no mistake, you gut shoot a white tail with a .458 Win Mag, and he's gonna run off, maybe even to the next county!
There are so many rounds out there that are just as mild for the beginning hunter that offer more than the .243 Win.
7x57 Mauser
.257 Roberts
.30-30 Win
Even the venerable .270 Win!

Bubba

from ohiodeerhunter wrote 3 years 41 weeks ago

The only thing I see wrong with the .243 is the light bullet weights. It will kill deer, no doubt about that,but personally, I prefer .308, 30-06, or 30-30, depending on where I hunt,distance of shots.
That would mean the 06 is a better deer round as far as I am concerned. Heavier bullet weights, more energy when it hits the deer, better chance for a clean kill if your aim is off a little.

from countitandone wrote 3 years 40 weeks ago

Better? Aught six, no question. Why? Let those things go wrong you mentioned and you will still give a deer a dirt nap.

Sanitary shot, ethics all favor the six.

from Sarge01 wrote 3 years 40 weeks ago

30-06 Many bullet weights to choose from . You can take your pick and I like the 30 caliber hole much better. Perfer the .308, but that wasn't the choice so the answer is the 30-06.

from woodsmanj35 wrote 3 years 39 weeks ago

30/06 all day, every day. Rain or shine, hot or cold.

from motojosh wrote 3 years 38 weeks ago

I'd say it depends on whether you already know how to shoot, and what else you might be hunting for. I started hunting last year with a 243, mostly because I had borrowed a 30/06 for a while, and was developing a pretty bad flinch. With the 243, I practice more, which never hurts. (For the record, I took one shot last year while hunting . . . and came home with a mule deer buck. He dropped right where he was standing--and that was with the 243.)

This year, though, I'll be going for both deer and elk, and I don't want to carry around two rifles, so I'm now looking for a 30/06. The 243 is great for deer, but the 30/06 is more versatile. I have to admit, though, that if I were to happen to get an elk early this season, I'd probably go back to the 243 for filling my deer tags.

from 007 wrote 3 years 38 weeks ago

I don't have either but I like to see a little more than 100 grains of bullet for whitetails, therefore I echo WA Mtnhunter, nothing lighter than a .257 Roberts.

from zulu wrote 3 years 38 weeks ago

the .243 has better recoil than the '06. Id doesn't really matter. Both rounds will down a caribou. But... I'm not a big fan of recoil so the winner is... .243WIN

from Jere Smith wrote 3 years 38 weeks ago

Once again I prefer 30/06, because I am also known to be in Large Cat ,Bear and Hog country from time to time, and that is good enough reason to carry it, recoil is nothtat bad either I have fired all the way up to .458 win and a .50 Barrett and I am an ol' faht 8^)

from Edward J. Palumbo wrote 3 years 37 weeks ago

If I was limited to one centerfire rifle and had to choose between the .243 and the .30-'06, I would have to choose the '06 without hesitation because the .30-'06 has proven its versatility to me on the reloading bench and the rifle range.
Faced with choice between the .30-'06 and the .308 Win, I'd actually lose sleep over THAT decision! Love'em both.

from woodsmanj35 wrote 3 years 37 weeks ago

If you are worried about recoil then go with a 257 round (weatherby is my favorite) 6mm rounds are to small for my likeing pas 150 yds

past, not pas. Sorry, I just can't type today.

from Jere Smith wrote 3 years 37 weeks ago

All my rifle calibers for hunting start with a 3

from WA Mtnhunter wrote 3 years 37 weeks ago

Or a "7", LOL

from fortycal wrote 3 years 35 weeks ago

With the 30/06, it's pretty much any game at any ethical range because of all of the available projectiles. That's pretty hard to beat.

from Clay Cooper wrote 3 years 35 weeks ago

If you handload for the 06, a 110 grain pill can scream at 3505 fps and you can do a hell of allot more reloading or the 30-06 than you can with the 243.

Besides, I don't get the thrill shooting the 243 as I do with my 25-06!

from FREDO wrote 3 years 35 weeks ago

I have shot the M77 Varment Ruger with a bull barrel in .243 and at one hundred yards. minor wind put it in a postage stamp. Lighter bullets like the .243 shoots(80-100grains) more problematical than a 30 06 with a 150-180 grain in the varied conditions of hunting. Like my Browning BAr 30-06 for deer at over 100 yds.

All my guns are over 10 years old and the trigger pulls haven't been ruined by imposing over-heavy weight triggers like today's rifles manufactured recently. 3-4 lbs is plenty.

I got a big box full of 308 brass that would make beautiful 243

from DannyWV wrote 3 years 35 weeks ago

The .243 is plenty-enough gun for any deer-size game. It all boils down to shot placement & bullet choice. Put a 100 gr. soft-point into the boiler room & you get your deer. It's that simple.

And that's why Danny I like the 22-250!

Bottom line,

What ever you an accurately hit "MOP" with, at a given distance? GREAT!

I remember when I was 13, Dad and I got picked for Elk along with 3 other guys in his Squadron and one of them just happen to be his Commander. The good Colonel had to reevaluate is notion that if anyone got an Elk, Little Clay didn't count and the Elk would be split 4 ways. Mom said, so if Clay gets an Elk, He doesn't have to share, right! I was pure hell with that 03-A3 even back then!

It's not the size that matters, it's what you can do with it does!

from Jim in Mo wrote 3 years 35 weeks ago

This is the problem, people are worried about recoil. Do they shoot at all? I had an interesting conversation with a co-worker 5 years ago about calibers for new-young-shooters. he claimed the 243 was best because his buddy (our age) did so well with it. I said "Tom, he's our age he has experience what do kids have?" Inexperienced shooters are going to make bad shots. Don't give them calibers that can't compensate.

from Clay Cooper wrote 3 years 34 weeks ago

Jim in Mo

Excellent point, inexperienced shooters training new shooters!

from Steve in Virginia wrote 3 years 34 weeks ago

I don't own a .243 but would love to have one, in a light rifle that's perfect for walking and short to medium range shots. As has been said already, the 30-06, depsite being a bit more than you need for whitetails, is the more versatile round and good for virtually any situation where an ethical shot on a whitetail becomes available. Of course, you could always meet in the middle and choose a .270 or .308, both wonderful, all round cartridges.

0 Good Comment? | | Report
from TNhunter wrote 3 years 34 weeks ago

You could kill a deer with a pellet rifle too, but its not advised. My choice is based on the fact that i don't always make the perfect shot. I feel that i am an average marksman, but when a deer is on the line sometimes things happen. I shoot a 30-06 because if i miss a little i will do the most amount of damage i can to still harvest the animal humanely. Everyone misses from time to time and sometimes have that little extra can make the difference.

from RES1956 wrote 3 years 32 weeks ago

There is no doubt that 6mm bullets will kill deer, but, everybody makes marginal shots from time to time (women, kids, old geezers, etc)and when that happens, it is nice to have a little larger pill doing damage. My first place vote for the ultimate whitetail caliber is the 7mm/08 with 139gr spitzers and second place is .308 Win with 150gr spitzers. The question remains, 243 or 30/06, probably '06 for me if it were the only two choices I had to choose from. Thank God they aren't.

from gyrfalcon wrote 3 years 32 weeks ago

.243 has a flat trajectory and generally probably doesn't do as much damage as a .30-06 round to the deer. I personally like a lighter .308 round for deer hunting.

Hunters shouldn't use a round because they want a challenge or because it's more "sporting". If you want to be more sporting take up archery. Hunters should use a round that achieves a clean kill, and doesn't destroy the deer meat. That will very for each and every individual.

from Mark Cecil wrote 2 years 10 weeks ago

243 because the 30/06 drops more than a 243 so you do not have to aim a lot higher than the deer

from Clay Cooper wrote 2 years 10 weeks ago

Best open country load for the 30-06.

Hornady 130 grain Soft Point

IMR4064 54.0 grains

Use the Large Rifle Primer that gives you the best accuracy. I've found instead of playing with the powder charge for best accuracy, switching to another manufacturer is the key.

Good luck!

from Sarge01 wrote 2 years 10 weeks ago

Clay,
In my .308 it shoots the Sierra 125 grain Pro Hunter better than the Hornady 130 grain soft point.

Post a Reply

from xandercrews wrote 3 years 43 weeks ago

better, not sure... Favorite, .243

Its dropped both my deer in their tracks, and the light recoil made me a better shot. I shoot my .243 more often, less recoil= more fun. Its more than enough gun for any deer.

from Jeff Bowers wrote 3 years 43 weeks ago

.30-06 for me. You can read all the sections here about long, detailed discussions about what is "enough gun". But .30-06 shooters don't have to worry about that.

from WA Mtnhunter wrote 3 years 43 weeks ago

Let me start out by saying that I 'm not a .243 fan. I am more partial to the .257 rounds, not that there is a huge difference, but a differnce nonetheless. The .243 is certainly adequate for deer-sized game and the .30-06 is way more than what is necessary for deer. I don't think there is more "sport" in a .243 and not sure why you say that either. A shot to the vitals is what kills deer, nothing more.

Better? .30-06 no doubt!

from FirstBubba wrote 3 years 41 weeks ago

I can use a 4 oz. shop hammer to drive a 20d nail.
I can also drive a carpet tack with a 4 lb. shop mall!
Instead, when I was a rough (framing) carpenter, I used a 20 oz. framing hammer and was easily, comfortably able to drive 12d sinkers.

My biggest problem with the .243 Win and deer, if any of you remember my posts of several years back, is the use of bullets of less than 100 grs.

The .243 is widely used as a kids/womens rifle, due to light weight and light recoil. These are very fine attributes for this rifle and the round.
Problem is, in the hands of an inexperienced shooter, you risk losing wounded game.
Make no mistake, you gut shoot a white tail with a .458 Win Mag, and he's gonna run off, maybe even to the next county!
There are so many rounds out there that are just as mild for the beginning hunter that offer more than the .243 Win.
7x57 Mauser
.257 Roberts
.30-30 Win
Even the venerable .270 Win!

Bubba

from ohiodeerhunter wrote 3 years 41 weeks ago

The only thing I see wrong with the .243 is the light bullet weights. It will kill deer, no doubt about that,but personally, I prefer .308, 30-06, or 30-30, depending on where I hunt,distance of shots.
That would mean the 06 is a better deer round as far as I am concerned. Heavier bullet weights, more energy when it hits the deer, better chance for a clean kill if your aim is off a little.

from countitandone wrote 3 years 40 weeks ago

Better? Aught six, no question. Why? Let those things go wrong you mentioned and you will still give a deer a dirt nap.

Sanitary shot, ethics all favor the six.

from Clay Cooper wrote 3 years 43 weeks ago

6mm-08?

I prefer my 25-06 thank you!

from crm3006 wrote 3 years 43 weeks ago

.30-'06 is more versatile for other game, but more expensive to shoot. I personally don't care for the .243, having had accuracy issues with it in the past, but it is plenty of gun for a whitetail deer. My personal preference is the .25-06 with a 115 NBT.

If you handload, you can really load a vast range of bullets from 100 to 250 grain. I don't suggest any bullet over 200 grain, to slow!

from elijahsamuelburnett wrote 3 years 42 weeks ago

i dont know why you day there is more sport in it you still gotta be able to shoot good and the 30-06 and .308 are way better than the .243. more range longer barrel life and more knockdown power so it will have alot more versatility i dont know of anyone that hunts with anything smaller than a 270. and my H&R ultra hunter kicks softer then my .410 so they do not have that much recoil

from Treestand wrote 3 years 42 weeks ago

As a kid back in 1956 and a one gun hunter the Winchester M70 came out with the .243Win,all the gun writers pushed the .243Win
as lite recoil,good small game and big game rounds, so I buy one!
come to find out that Winchester had not made ammo for it? the spring of 1957, I recived a call that the ammo was in my local gun shop. for 30 years I have taken many wt/deer with one round
useing the 80gr pill. in 1987 I changed to a 7mm-08 only because
its faster then the .243w and Bang-Flop faster. C~FL

from whitetailfreek wrote 3 years 41 weeks ago

To be honest, I don't see a huge difference in either cartridge. If you do your part, each round will kill a whitetail out to 300 yards.

Seeing that most hunters cant really even make an ethical shot out to those ranges, I think its a null point.

I love both rounds and I alternate through out the season.

Then again I like anything that goes boom. So who am I to talk.

from Sarge01 wrote 3 years 40 weeks ago

30-06 Many bullet weights to choose from . You can take your pick and I like the 30 caliber hole much better. Perfer the .308, but that wasn't the choice so the answer is the 30-06.

from woodsmanj35 wrote 3 years 39 weeks ago

30/06 all day, every day. Rain or shine, hot or cold.

from 007 wrote 3 years 38 weeks ago

I don't have either but I like to see a little more than 100 grains of bullet for whitetails, therefore I echo WA Mtnhunter, nothing lighter than a .257 Roberts.

Correction they do make a 90 grain in 30 cal

from buckman8715 wrote 3 years 42 weeks ago

30-06

from motojosh wrote 3 years 38 weeks ago

I'd say it depends on whether you already know how to shoot, and what else you might be hunting for. I started hunting last year with a 243, mostly because I had borrowed a 30/06 for a while, and was developing a pretty bad flinch. With the 243, I practice more, which never hurts. (For the record, I took one shot last year while hunting . . . and came home with a mule deer buck. He dropped right where he was standing--and that was with the 243.)

This year, though, I'll be going for both deer and elk, and I don't want to carry around two rifles, so I'm now looking for a 30/06. The 243 is great for deer, but the 30/06 is more versatile. I have to admit, though, that if I were to happen to get an elk early this season, I'd probably go back to the 243 for filling my deer tags.

from Edward J. Palumbo wrote 3 years 37 weeks ago

If I was limited to one centerfire rifle and had to choose between the .243 and the .30-'06, I would have to choose the '06 without hesitation because the .30-'06 has proven its versatility to me on the reloading bench and the rifle range.
Faced with choice between the .30-'06 and the .308 Win, I'd actually lose sleep over THAT decision! Love'em both.

If you are worried about recoil then go with a 257 round (weatherby is my favorite) 6mm rounds are to small for my likeing pas 150 yds

from Jere Smith wrote 3 years 37 weeks ago

All my rifle calibers for hunting start with a 3

from FREDO wrote 3 years 35 weeks ago

I have shot the M77 Varment Ruger with a bull barrel in .243 and at one hundred yards. minor wind put it in a postage stamp. Lighter bullets like the .243 shoots(80-100grains) more problematical than a 30 06 with a 150-180 grain in the varied conditions of hunting. Like my Browning BAr 30-06 for deer at over 100 yds.

All my guns are over 10 years old and the trigger pulls haven't been ruined by imposing over-heavy weight triggers like today's rifles manufactured recently. 3-4 lbs is plenty.

from ahunterofdeer wrote 3 years 42 weeks ago

I always laugh when the 243 comes up about being a great deer caliber..Sure it will kill deer but there are so many better calibers out there , like the 30/06 !! If you are concern about recoil then get a 7m-08 or my personal favorite the 308..

from Drew McClure wrote 3 years 41 weeks ago

My Ol Man has shot doubles with my 243, big 13 point and a 9 point both heart shot, he likes how light the gun is, but I am thinking about using one his 30-06's just because it is deadlier on marginal hits and leaves a blood trail. My youth gun is excellent, but I could be preparing myself for the next buck instead of going back to camp to get some help looking for a deer in a crawl space briar patch for 2 hours+. My shot placement is a few more inches off when I get excited...especially when I can hear him for a long time before he shows up. Adrenaline-Cheers.

from zulu wrote 3 years 38 weeks ago

the .243 has better recoil than the '06. Id doesn't really matter. Both rounds will down a caribou. But... I'm not a big fan of recoil so the winner is... .243WIN

from Jere Smith wrote 3 years 38 weeks ago

Once again I prefer 30/06, because I am also known to be in Large Cat ,Bear and Hog country from time to time, and that is good enough reason to carry it, recoil is nothtat bad either I have fired all the way up to .458 win and a .50 Barrett and I am an ol' faht 8^)

past, not pas. Sorry, I just can't type today.

from WA Mtnhunter wrote 3 years 37 weeks ago

Or a "7", LOL

from fortycal wrote 3 years 35 weeks ago

With the 30/06, it's pretty much any game at any ethical range because of all of the available projectiles. That's pretty hard to beat.

If you handload for the 06, a 110 grain pill can scream at 3505 fps and you can do a hell of allot more reloading or the 30-06 than you can with the 243.

Besides, I don't get the thrill shooting the 243 as I do with my 25-06!

I got a big box full of 308 brass that would make beautiful 243

from DannyWV wrote 3 years 35 weeks ago

The .243 is plenty-enough gun for any deer-size game. It all boils down to shot placement & bullet choice. Put a 100 gr. soft-point into the boiler room & you get your deer. It's that simple.

And that's why Danny I like the 22-250!

Bottom line,

What ever you an accurately hit "MOP" with, at a given distance? GREAT!

I remember when I was 13, Dad and I got picked for Elk along with 3 other guys in his Squadron and one of them just happen to be his Commander. The good Colonel had to reevaluate is notion that if anyone got an Elk, Little Clay didn't count and the Elk would be split 4 ways. Mom said, so if Clay gets an Elk, He doesn't have to share, right! I was pure hell with that 03-A3 even back then!

It's not the size that matters, it's what you can do with it does!

from Jim in Mo wrote 3 years 35 weeks ago

This is the problem, people are worried about recoil. Do they shoot at all? I had an interesting conversation with a co-worker 5 years ago about calibers for new-young-shooters. he claimed the 243 was best because his buddy (our age) did so well with it. I said "Tom, he's our age he has experience what do kids have?" Inexperienced shooters are going to make bad shots. Don't give them calibers that can't compensate.

from Clay Cooper wrote 3 years 34 weeks ago

Jim in Mo

Excellent point, inexperienced shooters training new shooters!

from TNhunter wrote 3 years 34 weeks ago

You could kill a deer with a pellet rifle too, but its not advised. My choice is based on the fact that i don't always make the perfect shot. I feel that i am an average marksman, but when a deer is on the line sometimes things happen. I shoot a 30-06 because if i miss a little i will do the most amount of damage i can to still harvest the animal humanely. Everyone misses from time to time and sometimes have that little extra can make the difference.

from RES1956 wrote 3 years 32 weeks ago

There is no doubt that 6mm bullets will kill deer, but, everybody makes marginal shots from time to time (women, kids, old geezers, etc)and when that happens, it is nice to have a little larger pill doing damage. My first place vote for the ultimate whitetail caliber is the 7mm/08 with 139gr spitzers and second place is .308 Win with 150gr spitzers. The question remains, 243 or 30/06, probably '06 for me if it were the only two choices I had to choose from. Thank God they aren't.

from gyrfalcon wrote 3 years 32 weeks ago

.243 has a flat trajectory and generally probably doesn't do as much damage as a .30-06 round to the deer. I personally like a lighter .308 round for deer hunting.

Hunters shouldn't use a round because they want a challenge or because it's more "sporting". If you want to be more sporting take up archery. Hunters should use a round that achieves a clean kill, and doesn't destroy the deer meat. That will very for each and every individual.

from Mark Cecil wrote 2 years 10 weeks ago

243 because the 30/06 drops more than a 243 so you do not have to aim a lot higher than the deer

from Steve in Virginia wrote 3 years 34 weeks ago

I don't own a .243 but would love to have one, in a light rifle that's perfect for walking and short to medium range shots. As has been said already, the 30-06, depsite being a bit more than you need for whitetails, is the more versatile round and good for virtually any situation where an ethical shot on a whitetail becomes available. Of course, you could always meet in the middle and choose a .270 or .308, both wonderful, all round cartridges.

from Clay Cooper wrote 2 years 10 weeks ago

Best open country load for the 30-06.

Hornady 130 grain Soft Point

IMR4064 54.0 grains

Use the Large Rifle Primer that gives you the best accuracy. I've found instead of playing with the powder charge for best accuracy, switching to another manufacturer is the key.

Good luck!

from Sarge01 wrote 2 years 10 weeks ago

Clay,
In my .308 it shoots the Sierra 125 grain Pro Hunter better than the Hornady 130 grain soft point.

Post a Reply

bmxbiz-fs